Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Ms Boods posted:

Tom's meltdowns are some of my highlights
Tom's EAT IT, MOVIE rant during Neptune Men is my personal favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Joel mentioned on Dana Gould's podcast that Netflix doesn't have an exact date yet, but it's probably January/early 2017.

Sadly Joel didn't shout "go to bed, old man" during the interview.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNH4dafgFZY

New season lookin' good.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

kiimo posted:

What was the first MST3K episode you watched?
Season one, episode one on The Comedy Channel. I was 8 years old. poo poo was life changing.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Holy poo poo, I forgot about the Home Game. I got onto the Home Game! I should watch it and find out where I am.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

It's pretty much guaranteed they're gonna spill the beans on the release date of the new season during the Turkey Day marathon, right?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I think what's gonna make the new season of MST3K really awesome is that I can easily imagine everyone from the cast and crew ranking MST3K as their #1 dream job scenario.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Just came to me: it was KTMA, but I do love the poo poo out of Phase IV as a stand-alone film.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I got this super gothy Italian orchestral Metal band Devil Doll's album and I always laugh when I read the liner notes:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Turtlicious posted:

How do you guys compare joel to mike, like what's the appeal to each era?
Having survived the internet Joel/Mike wars of the early '90s, this post threw me into a panic for a split second.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Tom Servo's hands now move and it's equally weird and delightful.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I stopped watching television all together when MST3K went off the air. Happy to have it back.

Currently on episode. 2:
Goddamn, that "nerdy tree that got hit in the face on a playground" line was sublime.

I'm sad there were two specific opportunities to shout ALLOVERTHEWORLD that they didn't take, but then again I'd be bummed out if they did too many callbacks to older jokes. I do hope they manage to sneak in a "go to bed, old man" since Dana Gould was on the writing team, though.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The violent gargling almost made me fall out of my chair.

Jet Jaguar posted:

They must be just raking in the dough on merchandise on this tour.
I was relieved when I saw all sorts of neat :10bux: things. I'm used to seeing posters start at around $40 at concerts. Love the pins, I ended up with