Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
I'm not one to complain about best of lists, but how can you make a list of the best Mike era movies and not include Final Sacrifice!?

I can't believe this show is actually coming back. I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Thank you for reminding me of Riding with Death. I just started watching it and I had completely forgotten about the glasses cleaning scene/gag and it absolutely killed me.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

duz posted:

Ok, I can't watch this anymore, Crow just pronounced GIF the incorrect way.

This was seriously disheartening and probably the worst thing so far about this new season

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Is there a schedule of which episodes are going to air today and when? So many things to watch today

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Hogama posted:

They've always kind of had them as a surprise, I think? They only have the hours the episodes will be up on their page.
(PST listed)
11:00 AM — Episode 2
1:00 PM — Episode 3
3:00 PM — Episode 4
5:00 PM — Episode 5
7:00 PM — Episode 6

Yeah I thought so I usually just go in blind but was wondering if I had missed something

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
So pumped for Mac and Me in the new season. I’ve only ever really seen the clip that Paul Rudd shows on Conan every time he goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Wait, so is the premise for the new season that all the movies are ripoffs of other movies? What is The Day Time Ended supposed to be plagiarism of?

Maybe The Day the Earth Stood Still?