Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Ms Boods posted:

For me, it's Tom's 'End. End. ENNNNDDDD' in Batwoman.

Probably the exact moment I went from liking the show to lurving it. Who hasn't been where poor Tom is, at least once? Also, that movie is punishment.

quote:

Any time Crow suffers a freakout and falls apart, catches on fire, etc.

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Monster A-Go-Go is truly the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. Nothing can salvage that turd. Even J&tB can muster nothing funny at the final twist, and can only howl at the movie in depressed outrage. Which, really, is the only appropriate response.

The one I won't rewatch under any circumstances is Kitten With a Whip. Intensely unpleasant little movie, not a funny enough episode to be worth the slog. At least almost everybody died at the end.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

SirPhoebos posted:

The one episode I hate watching is Castle of Fu Manchu. Besides just being unpleasant to watch visually, Christopher Lee in Yellow Face is not how I want to remember the man.

I had almost blotted this one from memory. Imagine having to watch that a dozen times over the course of a couple of weeks? Those guys didn't get paid nearly enough.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Of particular interest to this thread: someone's gone and made a movie about the guy behind The Creeping Terror and it's just shot to the top of my must-see list:

The Creep Behind the Camera

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
I'm genuinely fond of The Magic Sword — it's just an enjoyably harmless matinee fantasy that doesn't have any pretensions beyond that. Plus, Estelle Winwood has some pretty bangin' titties for a septugenarian.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Gavok posted:

There's some really dumb stuff in there, but unless you find Dropo really unbearable (and I don't), there's nothing in there that really breaks the movie.

I, uh, kind of think Dropo is funny and okay.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
It took me at least three attempts to make it through Red Zone Cuba without falling asleep. Nothing else even compares.

New trailer's good. Anyone know what the other movies are?

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Breadallelogram posted:

Castle of Fu Manchu is the worst episode I've watched.

I take back what I said about RZC: my brain just wants to deny this one exists FOR SOME REASON. On the other hand, I got through it in one sitting and now I never have to look at it again.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Gorgo is too good a movie for MST3K, without the saving comedic grace of being bugshit insane like the Finno-Russian entries.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

mangler103 posted:

Good god, what monster kept a pristine print of that lying around.

Doesn't matter how many times I see it, I will never not be surprised that Eegah! is actually a full-color movie.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Ballz posted:

I really want to know more about what's up with Delta Knights. The rights issues for the other episodes all make sense, but who the hell is holding up Delta Knights?

My understanding: they literally don't know who owns the rights to it.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
All very heartwarming, but I'm starting to think there's never gonna be a season 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
I hope they're just waiting until all the necessary ducks are in the appropriate rows, but I've heard mutterings to the effect that it didn't perform to expectations.