Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlavoFibe
Nov 9, 2015

Ensign_Ricky posted:

On that note, what are some MST'd movies that you all think wouldn't be half bad if it wasn't for a few minor tweaks? (This Island Earth excepted.)

If Girl in Lover's Lane hadn't ended so miserably I think it would be pretty okay. There are a few movies they've done that I've enjoyed the movie itself. The Magic Sword is goofy fun, and like people have mentioned 12 to the Moon is so sincere it's endearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlavoFibe
Nov 9, 2015
I was a kid when it was on Sci Fi, too young to remember my very first episode but I know that I was hooked instantly. The earliest episode I can remember watching back then was Giant Spider Invasion. My dad and I were in love with it and it was our regular Saturday thing. If he wasn't home I'd watch it without him and draw a picture of my favorite joke.

FlavoFibe
Nov 9, 2015
Netflix....so what?!