Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'VE GOT GREAT SPERM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjL8Zz6b62U

A rejected opening for Space Ghost Coast to Coast that was made by Joel.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Recreating the 2001 run with a hamster wheel is also really fun.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The movie being so short was because their studio thought that nobody wanted to see a comedy longer than 80 minutes. Which is insane since it made it shorter than an episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

John Murdoch posted:

The secret government Eggo project.

Also, increase the Flash Gordon noise and put more science stuff around.

Warning the breakfast syrup

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have a new friend and his name's Buffalo.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just a reminder for anyone watching the Rifftrax stream that Rifftrax does have its own subscription service "Friends of Rifftrax" that has their back catalog with like a three year delay.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sardonik posted:

I don't think it can be overstated how much Munchie felt like a return to form. For one thing the conflict at the heart of MST3K's framing device actually came up when Jonah refused to reenter the theater having beheld the glory of the coming of the Munchie. The movies are supposed to hurt, the test subject should not be stoked to be there as felt the case throughout the vast majority of S11-12.

Munchie also has the all time great riff of Jonah and the bots just screaming and running away when Munchie first appears. Which is like the most relatable reaction to seeing that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Well, a thing to remember about Josh's Tom is that he was like 17 when making season 1.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Word on the street is you're a jerk

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1786015866024296768
That would have been interesting.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

verbal enema posted:

Everything I Touch Turns to Gold, imo, is a p good jam

Everything I touch turns to filth.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watley being a creep at the end aside Outlaw is a pretty sanitized version of Gor.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I expect pretty much all the usual suspects will have Corman tributes up in the next week or so.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know they're kind of a ramshackle operation but man I wish the Mads would use anything but Vimeo. It just straight up doesn't work with my TV and is kind of just a bad system altogether.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC when they were talking about making cuts someone revealed that the channel costs basically nothing to actually run. So they wouldn't really be saving any money.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1791911688528187576
And then Merlin shows up.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think my favorite random riff is from Carnival Magic "drat tiger shot me!"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The trailer features a slow downbeat version of "Rock and Roll Martian"

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

And then the Creeper murders the kid.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm glad they didn't do the absolutely awful canned shadowrama outside of those two shorts done during the lockdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There are so many negative scratches in episode 6 of Radar Men from the Moon that it looks like everyone are being controlled with puppet strings.