Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Keep your silver bra filled with breasts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Merlin was a thieving crackhead who fenced VCRs to feed his habit.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

HopperUK posted:

How did they decide which riffer delivered which joke? It does seem like there's specific character in them, like Tom says different kinds of things to Crow, Mike says different things to Joel.

I believe that one of Mike’s job as head writer was assigning riffs. That said, I have to think there were times when riffs came out in the writer’s room and it was obvious when a joke should go to a particular character.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dawgstar posted:

I was looking at the cast of San Francisco International and the guys were right. TV movies really are a B-movie actor watering hole.

I wonder if Pernell is older than his dad in this one, too.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Angry_Ed posted:

Ross Hagen also voiced aging gunfighter Landon Ricketts in Red Dead Redemption.

Oh poo poo, as an obsessive MSTie and Red Dead fan I’m surprised I didn’t know this.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Murdstone posted:

Oh, I'd hate to shoot a butt like that.

No Claude Akins, but what a butt!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

STAAAAAAYYY!

also,

" Behold my subtle machinations! "

But it sounds like The Undead was originally supposed to be fairly high concept until Roger Corman got his mitts on it. Shame!

I have never known more about what isn’t going on in a movie.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Guns, huh?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I’m a wood sprite. Tee hee.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

muscles like this! posted:

Warning the breakfast syrup

Yum.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
No, I said I was IN Hustler.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
13 was my favorite of the revival seasons so far. I think it helps that the movie segments were actually recorded live, as the first couple seasons had them film the theater seats and then loop in the riffs. This last season felt more natural, and the pacing of the riffing was greatly improved.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
I don’t know that Joel has ever come out publicly and said it, but knowing what we do now, I suspect Cinematic Titanic grew out of Joel trying to bring back MST3K years earlier than he did. I think I recall him saying he’d approached Jim about a revival years before the he first Kickstarter and not getting anywhere with it.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Now there’s a season 10 stream on YouTube.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

JethroMcB posted:

Stop it.

The more I think about the plot of Touch of Satan, the more confused I am. Why did the villagers think Melissa and her sister were witches prior to her contract with Satan? Who is the couple that she lives with in the present? Nobody has noticed that this young woman hasn't aged in a century? If I watch the uncut version would any of this make any more sense?

I sure hope he said “peanuts”.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
It’s open.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Murdstone posted:

Ever since Touch of Satan I've wanted a cat named 'Robert.'

Reminds me of a similar situation in Revenge of the Creature.

Here, Chris the Dog!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
The news dropping on a weekend probably made it tougher for them to change up the stream.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Get a box!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib

Dawgstar posted:

How's your dog? :ohdear:

I’m not high but my dog is and I am.