Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moon Atari posted:

It is directly stated by the angry sad dudes as what they feel. See jon pop's entire post history as an example. It also seems uncontroversial that more men than women have no sex life at all but would like to, especially when the only rebuttal to it is that some women are lonely because they would rather not lower their standards. As much as talk of sexual market forces is tainted by creepy people it is true that men and women face different pressures and annoyances in the dating game, with different failure states. A guy with no game will experience no expression of romantic or sexual interest directed towards him, and if he takes this poorly he starts freaking out about all women being whores who only want 'chads' and maybe does the 'man going his own way' thing. A woman with no game will not have romantic or sexual interest directed at her from the people she would like or in the manner she would like, and if she takes it poorly she starts complaining about all men being lovely partners who only want sex and maybe does the 'political lesbian' thing.

People who experience the lovely end of the dating spectrum tend to envy the experience of the other gender, so you get lonely dudes who have never had someone so much as look their way who are pissed at women complaining about too much attention, while you get women who are constantly hounded by crappy dudes who are pissed at men for complaining that they have it hard in dating.

Lotta people that need to source their quotes ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm pretty much the picture-perfect depiction of an Unfuckable, and yet I've managed to score with multiple ladies and even trick one into marrying me. Turns out basic hygiene and treating potential partners like human beings and not walking genitals to be pounced upon goes a long way.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moon Atari posted:

You seem unfamiliar with the term 'political lesbian'. I didn't invent it, self-described political lesbians did.

What do you have against queer women running for elected office? Seems pretty hosed up and also off-topic.

• Locked thread