Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Moon Atari posted:

Having zero romantic or sexual prospects, without the knowledge that there is someone who will at least have casual sex with you. A state of feeling rejected by the entirety of the gender of your interest, rather than by individual members of that gender.

I feel the need to point out that I am not expressing my own feelings, just interpreting 'nice guys' and other angry sexless dudes. Although me feeling the need to point that out does say something about social pressures for men and sex.

I would love to know where this idea is coming from, especially since this:

Cnut the Great posted:

crippling loneliness and feelings of being completely unwanted

doesn't preclude this:

Cnut the Great posted:

Suffer more from constant negative attention from predators and assholes and feelings of being wanted only for sex.

There are women who would truly rather stay single than "settle," and that easily leads to crippling loneliness.

Not a contest, I've just not encountered this idea before and multiple people have it, so I'm curious.

The weirdest nice guy thing I've experienced was an ex scolding me for not hooking up with his friend, because "He really liked you." Okay well I didn't know that, or I wouldn't have hung out with him in a platonic manner that much, because I wasn't attracted to him.

It was just the feeling that the ex had decided things should happen a certain way, and was upset with me for not following the script. Never mind my own desires and tastes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I'm suddenly super thankful that the random socially awkward guy I talked to at a pokestope freely gave me detailed instructions about what specific edge of the lake the Dratini hang out on and didn't do anything besides eyeball my cleavage and sort of radiate anxiety

I want to catch 'em all, but not that bad

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Ocrassus posted:

What a fruitcake. I really hope people can detect that guy's bullshit from a mile off, I'd hate to think he actually fools anyone with that crap.

Speaking of which, does any of that PUA poo poo actually work for these guys? I mean the stuff that isn't 'go to the gym, do things that make you a more attractive prospect'. I'm talking about the bullshit pop-psyche stuff about how to get inside a women's head.

I'm guessing some of the "game" smooth-slick bullshit "works" in that they try it on a woman who has decided she going to gently caress tonight no matter what, and the dudes attribute it to their game instead of luck

I'm sure some of the manipulative poo poo works. Probably a distressing amount. Especially with younger women. A lot of people assume that the way their first long-term relationship went is normal, and then are hell of surprised later. Not just regarding manipulation, but basically all human behavior and interaction.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

im tired of men accusing me of not being gay enough do women do this???

gently caress yes

I've seen it a billion times

it's even worse if you're not completely gay

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I don't even own any flannel

i'm loving shameful

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Whisper is terrible, half or more of the users are under 20.

If you post anything indicating you're female, you get tons of "Sup" and "hey" and dick pics and weird roleplaying paragraphs

If you try to chat normally with the first two, you usually get about six sentences in and they want a picture. If you do not provide a picture because loving having some random rear end in a top hat judge your appearance, it must be because you're fat/ugly/too skinny/have no boobs/have huge saggy tits/have no rear end/have a fat rear end/etc etc

I just reply to dick pics with this

And either block the gross paragraphs or reply with a paragraph of my own that starts out "sexy" and then quickly turns into me biting their dick off and spitting it in their face, at which point I get "What the gently caress is wrong with you?!"

Don't go on Whisper unless you're looking to argue or troll

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
and then nothing, because I'm done gaining fleeting entertainment from loving with a stranger

why is your username familiar

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Yes let's use this thread to discuss dumb stereotypes about overweight women sucking mean dick and women with mental health issues being "crazy" in bed

great idea

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Snoo posted:

Sorry, it was one of those things that Nice Guys/dumb teenage boys do :(

oh, derp, I missed the cue

or

You didn't make it sound sleezy enough/add enough emoticons

or

both

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Renting out an entire restaurant for anything besides an anniversary, or proposal (not six months after meeting either) seems weird. I would be so freaked out and nervous.

Am I the only person who doesn't think about who is paying what on the bill until it's time to actually pay? And then I'm just like "do you want to split it or I can pay it all or we can figure out exactly how much mine cost..." with a grin to indicate I don't care who pays for what? Is that weird? Have I offended people by doing this?
Or guys, at least? Ladydates always seem more chill but that could be in my head

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think I always just tried to be prepared to pay for everything if I needed to and then otherwise just figure it out on the fly. Having strong expectations one way or another, much less getting butthurt if I wasn't allowed to pay for everything, would never occur to me.

Oh yeah I won't go out if I don't have means to pay, unless it's with a friend who understands I'm broke and I've already been like "hey we can just chill at home because I have no money" and they said they're cool with paying for fries or w/e. I don't do that with people I don't know well.

The rest of the time money is just on a checklist of things I take and I don't really think about it until it's time to pay. And I don't care who pays. Even if I dislike someone I don't mind picking up the check, especially if I initiated. IDK, just seemed odd to me.

Maybe it's a thing I picked up dating women and unconsciously applied to everyone? I'm serious about ladydates being much more chill, in my experience. Not saying I've never met a high strung woman who dated other women, just that I don't date them, I guess. But I have dated some kinda garbage dudes. Especially in my youth. Hmm.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

SirSamVimes posted:

the police state: EVERYTHING BAD: caused by feminism

fixed that for you (according to all these dudes who see loss of extra privileges as oppression)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
It's okay, just get on Reddit and check out Return of Kings and other manosphere sites and educate yourse hahahahahahahahaha

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Reminder:

While finding that I also found this:

"Plantation"

also this

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Roosh V: the dude with opinions so lovely it made Canadians act like a lazy lynch mob

https://youtu.be/K1V5Pi0e954

(I would be disgusted to find him near me too)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Pick's wording didn't suggest anything TERFy to me, I immediately assumed she meant the guys who get mad at those dadratted broads who can just gently caress a guy and the guy will give her a mansion in return. This might be because I'm a woman am very aware of that school of thought, or it might be because I know enough about Pick from Ladythread to know she's not TERFed up.

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Sounds like women going their own way!

e Do MGTOW go gay after long enough or do they just get angrier at their fleshlights together?

I think the latter

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Cumslut1895 posted:

political lesbians are probably pretty fixated on men, too. I agree with you on the TERF wording btw

I know. For some reason, men haven't had the idea of just loving each other despite being straight. Well, they have, if the number of times I see "brojob?" when browsing Craigslist means anything, but they haven't decided to do it politically. I'm guessing their inherent obsession with being straight independent men who don't need no sluts is a contributing cause.

Plus anal is a lot more scary than another vagina.

I also get the feeling that there are way more MRA/MGTOW/etc that specifically hate women and have sworn them off, but I haven't really checked into it. Political lesbians hurt my head.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Plus I totally just loving love posting this screenshot

it's hilarious

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
My summer job between junior and senior year was at a mini golf course on the edge of town. Worked solo shifts because the owner was a cheap bastard.

My extremely paranoid father would come sit in his truck at the end of the parking lot on late nights, when I was there after the restaurant next door closed and it was dark. I thought this was silly at the beginning, but accepted it because I knew he was going to do it no matter my opinion.

Then a balding, paunchy accountant who was at least 30 hit on me while there with his kids. When I countered with "that's illegal, I'm 17," he pointed out it wasn't illegal if I agreed. I thanked him for some stupid reason, and said I wasn't interested. Did not tell my father. Didn't really think about it.

Then a massive juggalo dude showed up looking for one of the other girls who worked there, and just sort of stayed and ate his bucket of KFC even though I wasn't talking to him. Sun was going down, but if Dad showed up, it wouldn't be til 10, when the restaurant closed. I texted my neighbor, my dad made it across town in seven minutes, and KFC guy offered to protect me from the "old man who had just parked and was staring."

I told him I was good, asked him to leave again. He didn't. Waved at my dad, who backed his truck up and then drove at an angle right towards the little outbuilding I sat in, pinning KFC dude in the headlights. Dad got out, asked if there was any trouble. I said no, this guy had used the picnic table to eat, and was now leaving. I said "It's okay, Dad," so KFC guy would get the idea.

Idiot didn't take the cue. My dad asked if I wanted to see the new gun he'd gotten from his gun dealer buddy / old family friend. He stared at KFC guy while he said it. I said sure. KFC guy called me a bitch and then scurried towards his car when Dad started towards him.

I stopped minding my dad sitting at the far end of the parking lot while I herded families out and closed up. Especially when an ex showed up to impress me with his moped at 10 PM, and got grouchy when I asked if he wanted to race me in my car. And when a random 20ish year old guy asked for my number "to discuss customer satisfaction" while leaving with his kids, and then came back later, alone, when he discovered I'd given him the hone number of the grouchy old gently caress who owned the mini golf course, restaurant, and everything else in the area. And when another random dude showed me his wicked cool butterfly knife after I turned down his verbal advances a couple times.

Dad was pulling into the lot as that guy was flicking the knife, which was good timing since I had to climb on a stool to release the shutters for the cashier box area, and doing so fast would have put my stomach at knife level and also probably caused me to fall. Guy scurried away when he realized someone was there, which did not make me feel great about his intentions, but it kept my dad from pointing the gun he always kept under the seat at him.

I know I'm forgetting stuff, and I've left out all the guys who were polite and accepted a "no" gracefully. Obviously I was in more danger, being out on the edge of town, outside, at night, but it doesn't have to be physically, immediately dangerous for it to be a negative interaction.

Oh, forgot the two times random (different) cars waited til I left, then followed me. I took a twisty way home, because it was the fastest. I can see someone going in the same direction enough to go through one twist or even two, but not all four, especially since they'd been in the parking lot of closed businesses 20-30 minutes after the last one closed. And left right after me. Dad always followed me, and fortunately, whoever those idiots were, they were in such a hurry to get behind my car, they didn't notice Dad, or wait til he'd pulled out.

Both times, I went past my house, down to the next cross street, and into the junk trailer park at the end of my street, and both times, they turned off onto the cross street. I asked Dad what he did, and both times he just said "I drove like I was in a hurry."

I was a totally average Midwestern 17 year old, BTW. Not ugly but not hot. Most I had going for me was my recently I attained D cups. I can't imagine how it is for more conventionally attractive women.

I've also avoided face-to-face retail since then, as much as possible, because gently caress that.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Okay, look.

'm 5'2 and built small, and there have been times when it took like, a couple days maybe, to get fully used to a guy's dick. To where we could go hog wild without any noticeable discomfort.That's with sex 2-4 times a day. I also like having my cervix bumped, so I'm talking only the vaginal canal. It does "stretch" a bit to accommodate larger things, if there's enough things of whatever size being inserted enough. And it does tighten back up if there's nothing keeping it from doing so, dicks or toys. I can vouch for that personally. It's not on the same level as penetrating an rear end in a top hat, that's why most sex shops have graduating-size butt plug sets and not graduating-size dildo sets. It's on a much smaller scale.

HOWEVER

The Saurus posted:

guys with small dicks are luckier than guys with big dicks (like me) imo

at least guys with small dicks will probably get to have sex with a girl once they get back to her place because she'll be too embarassed to back out once you're both naked

It usually takes me at least several days and sometimes week of stretching a girl in various ways before I can actually bang her

Okay the first bolded bit, you're dumb. Oh my god you're dumb. Women don't frequently just let a guy with a small penis go ham on them to avoid social embarrassment. It happens, but it's not common. I'm super awkward, easily embarrassed, and I can tell you from experience that it's less embarrassing to simply change your mind, or "get a text" or whatever, than it is to get naked with someone you don't know well (assuming you would know them well if you were already aware of the donger's size), and pretend to enjoy loving them. And also risking pregnancy/STI transmission, since there's nothing that 100% prevents pregnancy from heterosexual intercourse if a woman has a functioning reproductive system and the man isn't shooting blanks, and nothing completely prevents some STI transmission, as far as I remember.

Most women are not gonna do that. They may have sex despite penis size if they still like the guy, find him attractive, want to see what that particular donger feels like, whatever. But if there's no attraction or reason beyond "socially I gave this guy signals I'd pork him," they're generally not going to just gently caress anyway.

Second bolded thing, the reason I just told a GBS thread about my vaginal canal: I can see the several days if you're in the 1% according to the first hit on Google. I can maybe see a week if you're taking days off between sessions because she's sore. Longer than a week, she's either flattering you, you're only have sex once every couple of days, or she has/had vaginismus. There's not going to be enough difference in size or anatomy between a 4'11 woman with whatever kind of vaginal canal your wife has and a 5'2 woman who has spent over a decade dealing with the fact that it's necessary to start really slow with sex with most men to give the body a few minutes to fully accommodate them, no matter how aroused. I've slept with at least two guys in the 1%, and at least a handful from the next 3% and 11%. I don't measure dongs and then write the length and girth in a little notebook, but I know it's at least five. I think the longest 'adjustment period' was a week, and it was only that long because all we had time for was quick sex every other day.

I also know the plural of 'anecdote' is not data, but I'm calling bullshit and personal experience is the reason.

The Saurus posted:

Did your vaginal science book tell you that my lived experience with multiple real women is impossible?

I didn't mean that it stretched like silly putty, I meant that the individuals in question needed to get used to insertion through a gradual increase in size without experiencing unbearable pain.

This is either an exaggeration or another sign of vaginismus, pretty sure. Again, I don't know firsthand how other women of similar size have fared, but the only time I've ever felt even moderate pain was when I tried anal with someone who was at least somewhere in the top 15%, according to that link. I never bothered to measure, like I said, so I don't know exactly which percentile he's in. He hit a certain depth that went from 'very mildly uncomfortable' to "hey, ow," so we stopped. I was fine as soon as he withdrew. I've never felt anything similar during vaginal sex, even when all hopped up on lust and not giving my body the time to adjust like I usually do. It is a different sort of discomfort, and I can see it being magnified by panic at the sensation, but "unbearable pain?" Please.

Also what is "a gradual increase in size"

did you buy a series of larger and larger dildos or what

if so, guess what? that's one way women deal with vaginismus (in combination with other things).

Also if the pizza was only on the floor, in the box, for an hour or two, it's not gross. It's not especially not-gross, but it's not gross.

Meeting your wife on a forum dedicated to stalking, harassing, and documenting the life of a mentally disabled individual in meticulous detail is gross. As is you bragging about your dick.

I swear there are at least two faces in those redpill comics that are traced or something. They look like real people, don't match the lovely drawing.

Probably Elliot Rodgers

??? Face looks familiar.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Saurus posted:

Okay, so I was absolutely correct, as all the provisos you mentioned were in place. Thank you for confirming, I appreciate that. It's nice for an actual sexhaver to stop in rather than virgoons with no firsthand experience of it at all acting like they're experts.

did you know that fingers exist????

Yes, that's me. "Bragging" about something I had absolutely no control over at birth.

Oh wait, I was trying to discuss the belief of nice guys that women will only gently caress giant-dicked Chads.

This forum used to have it's own Chris-chan thread too, btw. And the ulillillia thread on SA documented the life of a mentally disabled individual in meticulous detail until someone in the thread decided to go out and harass him by sending him nude photos of his sister.

Way to leave out the part of my post where I was criticizing you and just quote the part that you like and start off with "Okay so I was absolutely correct" lmao

You would have better luck explaining that your huge donger just wrecks your hot Reddit wife if you phrased poo poo realistically instead of using "unbearable pain' and poo poo like that. "Stretch" also really isn't the right word, but I can't think of a better one. You made it sound like some massive undertaking to get your wife to fit on your massive hog, which might have something to do with me thinking you meant she had a tray of dildos she used to work up to your size instead of fingers. You made it sound like a task fingers and smaller fists would be inadequate for. You did everything but pretend to seriously lament how much Magnums are.

I can't tell if some goons actually don't understand vaginal elasticity or are loving around

PS the space between the back of your balls doesn't count, l

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Elliot Rodger not shooting up the sorority because no one answered the door

Elliot Rodger freaking out because he didn't win the lottery even though he thought about winning really hard

Elliot Rodger performing a citizen's arrest on his roommate because his roommate stole his candles

Elliot Rodger such a bad shot that only two of the people dead were possibly purposeful shootings

Elliot Rodger such a bad shot that his number of "shot but not killed" people is equal with his "hit with his car" people

Elliot Rodger somehow only killing three and wounding 15 in a busy rear end area around 9:30 PM in early summer

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

NomChompsky posted:

Didn't he also go around dumping coffee on couples who were out having a good time?

I think it was coffee one time, and a fanta or something another, etc etc

Wikipedia posted:

On January 15, 2014, Rodger accused his roommate Cheng Yuan Hong of stealing his candles; he performed a citizen's arrest and called 9-1-1. Hong was charged with petty theft and pleaded guilty to the charge.[80][81] Hong was one of Rodger's stabbing victims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
Was expecting minutes between posts, not hours.

• Locked thread