Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

Wasn't that printer story a goon? Also, if you're going to haul a printer for miles for a girl, at least make sure she's single before you go. Or maybe be bi, so you could bang her boyfriends gay friend. That story never ceases to make me laugh though.

Also, I'd gently caress that anorexic chick fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

yeah he was a goon and then he killed himself

Been wanting to try that out for a bunch of years now. Is that the secret? Carrying a printer for 2 miles for a "thank you."?

I just don't understand his desire for a hug though. You open your arms and approach, pretty much all my friends will hug me. Unless you're sweaty as gently caress from walking carrying a printer for an hour (or more? How far is a mile in a unit that makes sense?)

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Who in the gently caress has word censors on their texting, or is that nice guy doing it himself? I'm confused.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

what does this mean

It means you should find a woman and not take no for an answer. If she says no, kidnap her and leave her in your basement till she says yes. In my experience a day or two without water usually does the trick. Also surprisingly few figure out what the bucket is for.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I dunno, I see more ugly dudes around.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

It's a phrasing thing. "I remember thinking you where hot back then and you're still smoking hot now." Vs "you where smoking hot back then. Right now I would bang 9 year old you. But not in a weird way."

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

I've love to tell you but I've never really got it either. Rejection sucks but I'd much rather just peel the bandaid and know yes/no rather than wonder.

The worst someone will do is say no in a mean way and after posting in GBS there's basically nothing a stranger in real life can say to me that would actually make me sad/upset. And if they say no you're in the same position but now you're not pining after her wondering.

Once I asked if I could buy a girl a drink, and she said "no thanks. I've already got one." Took a sidestep to the bar and bought herself a drink. Yowza.

These days I just don't try because life is poo poo and I don't give a poo poo about other people's problems and don't expect anybody to give a poo poo about mine.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

If you send me money I will tell you how to talk to women

You already taught me lots. I think a multi-day cat stake out is bound to impress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

Chivalry is dead!!!

Just on hold till I have a midlife crisis and buy leather pants. Though I've been wearing a leather jacket for a decade, so I guess I have some cause to.

• Locked thread