Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ive never been friendzoned

i dont have any friends :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

He wishes he died

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Why not both?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

i'll break free from the friendzone by holding her hair back while she makes out with this guy

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Is it worn by a sexy lady on a tropical beach?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I understood none of this, yet hate everyone involved.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Terrible nerd accuses CrossFit chick of fatshaming by omission, at least as far as I could tell. Hating everyone involved is definitely a good reaction.

i went to his homepage and he has built a mars habitation block out of lego lmbo

plus it looks like absolute poo poo

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

stolen from iosm

FEMALE SPOTTED. COMMENCE SEDUCTION

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

King of Bees posted:

I skimmed a bunch of this and still don't see any loving PowerPoints. Me and Thrillby are getting angry. I'd make one myself because we learn how to make the worst PowerPoints in boot camp (it's the final battle station exercise at Great Lakes) but I'm a lowly phone poster.

You can get PowerPoint on all good phones now fyi

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

i only skimmed through that but how do people think that this poo poo works?

they view it similar to oddworld abes exodus, where when you find another of your find you can say hi or fart on them

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

crossposting

Red Hood posted:

/r/mgtow is almost too easy

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Salty Josh posted:

My ex would hold it in all day, and at night while she was sleeping, I would get woken up by monstrous farts. It literally sounded like someone ripping plywood.

It would have been WAY better if she just let it rip when she needed during the day. It would have saved me a lot of lost sleep.
Its more gratifying to have a woman that just wants to be herself. It's easier to have fun that way. And yeah, realistic standards go a long way.

sounds like she was, understandably, trying to kill you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

im cody

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

5'd

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

That tinder chat about tugging it to profiles and chatting to the one you cum on is a great strategy.

It's also how I pick who I reply to on SA.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Blue Train posted:

that's why I have sex with married women lol

haha great stuff

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ChickenWyngz posted:

I guess this story goes here. I'm a team leader at a lead generation company and we had a new hire join Monday. The guy is 23, fresh out of college, and a little nervous in his first foray into full time work. Cool, I was too years ago. He puts in a decent first week, takes my advice well, my team makes an effort to know him, he seems like a decent guy. As is tradition, we take the new guy out for drinks after work Friday. It's usually a 6pm-3am bender when we do this. Around 12 we head to a club. Now, we're all pretty messed up, but he's had 2 long necks all night (weird thing to see in Ireland, but whatevs)

Anyway, he starts running PUA stuff on very, very drunk 18-19 year olds in the smoking area and gets blown off repeatedly. The neg stuff, weird lines about imagining holidays together etc. I get him to come back inside (well, pull him by the arm really) because I can see he's clearly making them very uncomfortable. We get back to the table, he leans over and proceeds to, stone cold sober, to tell me his life story, how women are cunts, that he's a virgin and that he had to learn this stuff because his dad never showed him, so I should let it slide because he's playing catch up. I tell him to relax, mostly because I don't have a loving clue what else to say.

He calls me a stupid oval office, tells the HR manager she's a stuck up bitch, tells the rest of the staff to stop trying to talk to him tonight. "See you Monday", and very dramatically necks his coke and slams the glass down, turns and walks out. I didn't think this stuff was in smallish-town Ireland.

Um yeah, see you Monday. Probably not Tuesday.

Welp that's my story about the weird woman hating wannabe pua.

you should gently caress him and show him how its done

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Pick posted:

Dicks do look weird.

he is like 90 though...

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

he already died in that final pic

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

It's me, btw, I'm the goonfucker

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Never give up. Never surrender.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

du -hast posted:

I love how this pictures thread contains no pictures :(

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

haha lol funny

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Correct answer is the waist belt

90% of the majority?!

lol funny stuff

Ugly, insufferable and single

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

If I had a Tinder I could probably use the picture that the post-doc I was working for took of me sitting in a field with the curious wild horse sniffing the dried mango on my lips and get messages from horse girls like crazy

"is dat ur girlfriend"

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I like nice girls who are virgins in my acceptable dating age group but will sleep with me on a whim because I am a genuine good person

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Calico Heart posted:

Even when we nice guys do get laid, we get in trouble!! Here's some advice we'll probably ganna need at some point:

http://www.returnofkings.com/93929/what-to-do-if-police-are-questioning-you-about-a-sexual-encounter

Man, the third LoTR story is weird.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's the guy uhhw hat's his name roosh. he writes actual travel guide books about getting laid in certain countries and admits to rape a bunch.

from hisbook "Bang Ukraine":

"Bang Iceland":

"Bang Poland":

:how:

I really hope this is STDH and is all a work of fiction from his hosed up mind. All written for kudos on his site of fellow virgins

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

AUG nice guys, etc or gtfo no lame drama pls

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

he's clearly speaking from experience there

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Urgh guys

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Yeah, please stop with being a massive creep in the thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

op you should just close this lame thread

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

state that your mates call you horse dick dan and you love to make girls squirtle squirt

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

No point in getting a nice yacht mate, whore bitches will just jump on the first rusty tug that has cash

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Azuth0667 posted:

Oh I'm just getting it so I can call myself the captain.

m'cap'n

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Leroy Dennui posted:

Whatever town that guy lives in looks lovely, but in a beautiful way.

It's full of grazing animals, so probably rural af

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Pick posted:

It is worth going on to a website that sells high-end women's vibrators. They are never as big as men expect. It is extremely uncommon to find a truly high-quality vibrator with and insertable length of over 6 inches. Most are from 3 inches to 5 inches. Even if your penis is very small, just get a vibrating cock ring. Trust and communication, and the vibrating cock ring, are the real important dimensions.

I thought 4 inches was average. This is very worrying indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

i'm legitimately concerned that this post might be about me :tinfoil:

No way, I think I taught that very class

• Locked thread