Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Nice Guys like me: I'm texting a real woman I think on okc, her and I seem like we would hit it off and even though she's like a 5 or 6 she's a cool person and I'm glad I messaged her. She didn't respond when I asked her if she wanted to grab a coffee and she didn't respond for 2 days. how long till I remind her she's a short fat pig who is probably not ever going to get a nice guy like me who is like a 7 or 8?

Another girl I have been texting today and she said she was going to bed. I feel like should probably capitalize on this ask for her address and let her know I'd like to join her. Maybe send her a dick pic so she sees what she is missing?

Help I really need advice here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

If she said she was watching netflix that would mean she's a slut though because like we haven't even met in person yet.
And I said I was going to bed first becsuse I'm no beta... I'm a nice guy

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

When you are raping a girl and she isn't Into it just keep going she a probably being tsundre, keep going eventually she'll want your donger daily.

Note the above statement is for comedy on my and does not reflect the views or actual thoughts of the Internet poster tater_salad.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

Oh my god you loving goons.

Guyssssss why don't I get any messages / responses?

Maybe don't look like an Internet shut in with an obsession with a kids show. My guess is women that are into MLP are probably 4's in both looks and personality. And probably rare as hell on okc.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Tequila Sunrise posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPYiKPQPhc

Sad man talks about problems in the world, primarily in terms of genetics. Main problems include

-Women going to college
-women eating fast food
-women having babies at 30+
-women having children out of wedlock

Watches 2 min
Thank you sunrise for watching that, I couldn't do it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wow.. they don't even make words to describe this.
MGTOW winner right here.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

mrwuss posted:

ok can we see your tits ?

*gets out butterfly knife and revs moped*

how about now?

No?

Guys women are loving bitch whores.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sorry sorry sorry, I'll be there to protect you sorry from computer zombies sorry again no sorry really.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Rondette posted:

Someone posted this goober's instagram account in the Schadenfreude thread, I feel it'd be right at home here too...:stare:

https://www.instagram.com/erikgarciabat/

Get distinct Elliot vibes off that face.

spend less time photochoping yourself with ladies and more time talkign to them.. it'd do wonders for you.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Carmant posted:

saw a nice guy yesterday and he tried to insert nice guy tokens into my pussy.. gross

yeah doesn't he know they go in the rear end, if the pussy is full of nice guy coins how can you fit in there to have the sex that you deserve for doing your nice guy deeds for tokens.

Edit, also they way it works is if you are a 10/10 then it's 10 tokens, if you are a 5/10 it's 5 tokens, simple really. I"m saving up for a super hottie.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

going into r/incels makes me want to seriously just go give them all a hug and then get out before they :smithicide:

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

wait that's a 6? Better upgrade my self image

edit: but still my genetics don't make me a 10 and I'll only date 10's with a good job, and still a virgin, and no smoking, and drinking only once a week, and willdo the dishes always. Sure I live with my parents still, and my social skills are limited to WoW and MTG (not MGTOW) so i'm an incel even though In nice. Also I dont' shave my neckbeard or take care of my hair.

Source: I was once a dweeby guy who thought poo poo if I want to get ladies I better dress better and like use gel and poo poo.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Sep 6, 2016

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

welp got banned from incels now I'm an incel of incels.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

apparently I was giving normie advice, god these people are pathetic..

"but you're talking to people who don't even give a poo poo anymore" Doesn't that make them volcel?

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I'm gonna open a boot camp for incels where we break their ego down to nothing and then rebuild them into normies. Or maybe just rip them off and keep their money, I dunno still working out the details.

It's weird they have 0 self worth but a 20/20 for ego.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

green chicken feet posted:

LOL that he thinks a woman is attractive with zero effort but if he wants to improve his own body it'll take several years of working out.

I wonder what the mental diagnosis is for people who think everyone else but themselves has it easy. There has to be some term for it besides whiny bitch.

I also bet that the poster wouldn't have sex with any woman, I mean they are all attractive with 0 effort.

Incels are not incel they are truecel they don't want to "work" for a "moist hole". The other thing that's not doing them any favors is relationships are a bit more than just loving, it's like sharing a life with someone and maybe with someone that makes you want to better yourself.

Christ these people are idiots.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Slokir posted:

Where the fertile, female human organisms at?

This guy is a normie troll not an incel.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

/r/incel and /r/incels is a treasure trove but it's pretty heavily trolled, you can figure out the serious folks over the normies pretending to be Incels after a few posts.. oh god its so sad..

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

There are lots of not my faulters. Conspiracy theorists, people who believe aliens and the cabal are here to keep us down and use Chem trails to own out minds and keep us from being successful at whatever.

Incels and trp folks just use different reasons they are kept down

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I waded into incel and serious posted.. oops.. I may catch some autism and mental illness from it.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Generally names like incel4lyfe or inceller, or bitchesaintshit are trolls, the subs are rife with them, but it's hilarious when real mentally disabled people answer.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

hey fellow nice guys, come hang out in /r/friendzone with me... less depressing than incels by a mile.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Mr. 47 posted:

I only know one guy named Chad and he's kind of a dork, tbh.

me too. But he is married so probably had sex so he's a chad.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

JFC man these people are all broken.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ikanreed posted:

I always want to contribute to these threads with more than peanut gallery stuff, but I also am terrified of having any of these sites in my browser history.

yeah I"m on a watch list for sure.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

"Internet anthropology honey. I swear. In some ways I'm an American hero."

except instead of finding fossilized bones, or tools you have found the latrines of the internet.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

lets all not forget that all normie sex havers who have sex with women who aren't virgins are cvcked
code:
 cucked 
edit: well poo poo that' didnt' work

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Coolness Averted posted:

please keep us updated on what each page looks like on your browser

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

social vegan posted:

hi i'm schad and im ready to gently caress u

Sploosh!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Whore bitches suck all the nice out.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

NomChompsky posted:

nice guys shouldn't be allowed to buy guns only jerks

Um.. Right, people named thunder COCK should be able to use guns, and cock them, nice guys notsomuch.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Solar Tornado posted:

"Why a castrated dog has it better than me - using a theory I learned in Psychology 101" -scott adams

Fixed that.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

No offense to you dude but he inserted coins and didn't get his reward, so she like owes him a refund or some poo poo so now you need to do nice things for him as a refund.

I think that's how it works.

Tell that xunt bitch that she basically stole a ton of nice guy coins.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

HardDisk posted:

you dont get sex just by inserting the sex tokens, you have to work for it. its like playing an arcade machine

No you insert nice guy coins then you get sex "playing the game" is sex

Look at this normie who wants to work to have sex, being nice is the work and I should get sex.. go back to your sex sluts and party chads and have fun being cucked

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

HardDisk posted:

if you are nice naturally then its isn't work :angel:

Suck my dick you fuckman.
I'm a nice guy.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Thank you for writing that out...in this thread cbt could go either way.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Stinky_Pete posted:

what's the other one?

Cock and ball torture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Pick posted:

friendship with men is difficult if they find you attractive :(

or you know, start hanging out with normies who don't hope you will find their *ahem tugs at shirt and adjusts fedora* awkward stares, gifts, and acts of kindness, a pathway to sexual relations.

• Locked thread