Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

pick you had way hotter math teachers than me. by like a huge margin.

This man taught calculus to millions of women everywhere. They all learned about rates of change as their panties went from dry to wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Nirvikalpa posted:

I drove three hours to get laid, and I was very cranky when it didn't happen

Kathmandon't procreate

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Why can't I get a gf? GOD I HATE WOMEN

I'm so sick of all these attractive women dating beautiful male models. loving fills me with so much rage. 190% of the time attractive women are attracted to these adonises, who also sleep with ugly women, which is why I pity them.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

I've got to diversify my stock portfolio into more indexes and Trebuchets.

naem posted:

I've been there too, it's fun when two bratty women start a WWE style "my boyfriends going to beat up your boyfriend" smack talk and you and the other guy are both hold up your hands like "whoa no hey what the heck"

Two guys giving each other the "Are we really going to have to do this?" look is always amazing.

Marketing New Brain fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 28, 2016

• Locked thread