Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lastgirl posted:

nice guys are jerks!

wow who knew!!1 :smugdon:

mods knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Endbringer posted:

I had that phase in high school too and I still sweat. A lot. I am more sweat than man. It helps when I have to go into tight spaces at my job. The sweat lubricates me. Because I sweat. A lot.

pm me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

naem posted:

I think Elliot had his heart set on dating a very specific type of tall blonde rich gated community southern California girl. He seemed to think that would solve all his inadequacy issues somehow.

He had it pretty good in life, better than most, but wasn't at the perceived top of his local social crowd so he turned off his ability to appreciate what he had in life and drove himself insane wanting more

If he had somehow won the lottery and a 6 foot blonde supermodel magically appeared to date him it wouldn't have felt as good as he'd imagined and would have been miserable anyway

He would have been on top of the world for a year or so, would lavish her with ludicrously expensive gifts, then when the sex dried up (after the third time or so) she would cheat on him and he would be penniless and posting about gold digging sluts on redpill forums and probably go on his killing spree anyway

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The idea is that if a dude sticks it in he will have to have it either surgically removed or die, so he will inevitably be arrested with proof that he tried to rape someone. Expecting him to be aware of that thought mid-rage boner and not just straight up murder you is where it details

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Leon Einstein posted:

Jesus, do these guys even try? That picture is terrible. What look was he going for there?

They call that The Teller, but he hosed up on the shutting up part.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mak0rz posted:

Oh are we back to Rodger quotes now?

How can this dumb fucker have had the foresight to double tap and still manage to gently caress up so badly

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tears In A Vial posted:

Avoid 25-29 year olds like the plague, they are best mated with a helpless beta and are most often a complete waste of time. The 24 and under still have life in them, and the 30+ crowd have come to accept the terms of life, while they will still try to tame you and pin you down - when push comes to shove - they have a better understanding of their bargaining position and will usually accept a dicking over nothing at all.

Written by a 19 year old virgin who has never dated

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Pick I can't give you a key but you can feel free to climb into my window whenever like that kid in Clarissa Explains it All.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pick posted:

For a while my photograph with me and a tiger, but then everybody's opening with hey what's with the tiger, and I just got tired of it .

You had the perfect opportunity to say "I got tigered of it" and completely dropped the ball.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Moon Atari posted:

Btw I actually have the opposite of an amputee fetish. I like women with more limbs than normal. Like, waaaaaay more. I was very disappointed when The Human Centipede turned out to be appealing to a different fetish, as if scat fetishists aren't already catered to enough.

Have you heard the good word about our lady Kali?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mak0rz posted:

You argued that amputee fetishists are good for amputees lmao.

No he didn't you loving idiot, he's saying having a physical deformity shouldn't be treated or talked about like an aesthetics death sentence. You might personally find it creepy but you're also not in the position of being an amputee and people have different wants and emotional needs. He's saying that you're more likely to have a successful relationship if someone is physically attracted to you, which is true of all people, and we all are more attracted to certain features than others. Simply having a fetish doesn't preclude having an emotionally fulfilling relationship (see: couples who are into S&M stuff, which is arguably a lot more destructive than someone getting a boner for a girl missing her leg, assuming he doesn't then cut off the other one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

phasmid posted:

Negging is just the dumbest poo poo. Never met any actual PUAs, but I simply can't follow their reasoning.

"Oh man, she is totally out of my league! Wait a sec! If I make her feel like complete puketrash and destroy her entire day's worth of self esteem and pride, she won't care about herself at all anymore and I can swoop in and gently caress her!"

It's like, do you hear yourself, you slug-eating amphibian? You're actually insulting yourself, you despicable shitbrain.

Think of it in game terms. A 9 is going to have a much higher defense rating than a 6, but the 9 is worth much more XP. If you yourself are but a 5 on a good day, you need to cast debuffs on her in the form of a neg to bring down her defense to the level a 5 might have. You can't just insult her outright or you might activate her trap card (taser) so you have to cast a spell and hope you roll well.

• Locked thread