Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
"jackass"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

SMV?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion
I was talking to my niece today. She was upset with her latest boyfriend. And it occurred to me that you could take her, her mother, and my other SILs, put them in a room with 100 decent men and one jerk, and not only would they find the jerk, they'd fight to the death over him.

--John is a good man, runs his own business, owns his house, is stable and caring

--I know but Jimmy is exciting!

--Jimmy just got paroled for murder!

--I know, but I can love him and make him better

--He killed his wife!

--She just didn't understand him. I do!

--He has a swastika on his face!

--So? It doesn't mean anything

And so on. A lot of women, sadly, buy into the 'bad boys are so exciting!' and 'I can tame this wild stallion!' nonsense that popular media flings at them.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Sister in Law.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are they using some app that shows if the person they are trying to text is online or not? The whole thing where they get immensely butthurt if 5 minutes elapse with no reply to their text is incredibly bizarre otherwise.

I don't get it either. Why go from friendly-ish to instantly demeaning and vulgar? it doesn't make sense, especially if she says she's not online all the time.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

mind the walrus posted:

Kanye has a zone all his own, but he's adamant you don't let him into it.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Aubergine Mage posted:

They keep wearing it with anime shirts. At least wear a goddamn suit if you're gonna wear a stupid hat.

At least wear a real gotdamned fedora instead of a woman's trilby.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Pick posted:

The horse I horseysit isn't for riding and needs careful num nums for her tum tum, please abide by strict horsey diet

Is she prone to colic? brings back memories of shots, vet bills, long nights in the barn...

dammit now I want another horse.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Groovelord Neato posted:

wouldn't you want someone with lots of sex practice. they'll be better at it.

They want virgins so they won't fail in comparison.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Solar Tornado posted:

It has always weirded me out on a semantic level that they use the term "nice guy". From how they write and what they think they are anything but nice. So much so that the adjective "nice" becomes a synonym for being two-faced, hypocrite, shallow.

Also on the subject - they call women that wont go out with them "whores" or "sluts" but it makes no contextual sense, because if they were whores then they'd have sex with them. I get that it's meant as an insult, but c'mon! From their logic it means that even people who are paid to have sex won't sleep with them.

A whore sleeps with everyone. A bitch sleeps with everyone but you.

I don't understand they way they talk, either. PUA are the worst, but they're all bad. I don't think they understand that women are people, just like they are, and not an alien species that needs to be approached like a math problem.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Son of Smeagol

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

Zzulu posted:

I find it shocking and appalling that women want to have sex with handsome attractive confident men

I mean, that is so loving WRONG

They should want to gently caress ME, the hateful socially retarded out of shape manchild :mad:

*cries*

Why do women want to have sex with attractive men :negative:

And you fat uggo bitches stay away from my precious bodily fluids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

lazorexplosion posted:

I like this one:

"watching you from the shadows"