Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Gaunab posted:

What about nice gals?

It's just the fat acceptance movement, same pattern of logic and entitlement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Pick posted:

Honestly, the biggest issue is that they never follow up by asking us out. There are lots of nice guys I'd have dated if they'd ever asked, but they didn't.

They're probably internet people who have had it repeatedly drilled into their heads that taking the initiative and being openly interested in a woman who hasn't given you explicit permission to do so is basically sexual harassment, hence why they think the successful dudes who do these things are "jerks" who "don't respect women".

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Whatev posted:

That guy you're dating is a total rear end in a top hat because sometimes you get in arguments and I would never do that with you

maybe venting to friends that are sexually interested in you about your beefs with your SO is not really a good outlet

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
How come we don't get 500 posts about how the flagrantly bad screenshots/quotes itt are just internet people trying to rile up other internet people by making fake strawmen stories like we do in the r/relationships thread.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Woman pushes around a spineless sexually inxperienced 20 something into a poly relationship they don't want:

"you know guys this really reads like something madeup to get mras really mad"

Dude talks about how women are mentally children and deserve to be treated like cattle:

"this seems like something some really said"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Don Tacorleone posted:

What is this American fear of "I love you" ? Is it like saying you're getting married

It's pretty weird to say less than a month in to dating. I could see a naive highschooler saying it that early but to anyone older than that it'd be a p big red flag.

• Locked thread