Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He needed to kill himself

Like a disgraced samurai committing ritual suicide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It doesnt have to be fat girls, it can be cripples or insane people as well

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All the MRA's want the beautiful woman on their arm even though most of them look like sad sacks of refuse

This is their actual league and they refuse to admit it:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats insane, would you know how long it'd take to fake a few text blurbs like that? At least a couple of minutes, man
no one is mad enough to spend all that effort

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I deny the girl both my attention and my cock until at least 40 days have passed. If she's still there after that, it is time for impregnation

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I am a bad person and I want nothing more than to find another bad person to be with

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tell people i'm a lesbian all the time, it's very confusing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When I talk to women on dates I simply pretend that they're people in order to strike up some sort of conversation. It usually works pretty well

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
sex is all about viruses

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hello! Do you wish to fit your arm inside of me? Merely follow me to the cab

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pick posted:

I'm probably too quick to assume something a guy does means "No, not interested" too, because the older I get the more I realize that they often don't realize some of the things they're signaling.

There was once a reaaaally awkward guy I thought was all right, and he invited me to a lecture on historical food preservation, which I'm pretty sure he considered a date. I did have a pretty good time, so a few days later I invited him to go to a museum with me. He said no. So I was like, "welp, guess he wasn't too into it, that's fine." Found out later from a mutual friend that he didn't realize that was a positive follow-up, and that me giving him space after that was supposed to be me being a good sport about being turned down and trying to not make things weird. He regretted it terribly, apparently, but by that point it was too late for unrelated reasons

sounds like a retarded guy mate, good thing you steered clear of that mess

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pick posted:

I actually like awkward guys but they are hard to date

Why are you attracted to bad things

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Beards only look good on

a) pretty people

b) super buff dudes

Sorry, rest of humanity

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I invite all my first dates to my Mancave where I show off my figurines and anime collection

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
How do you deal with autists?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you lift heavy thing, the smart part of your brain instantly degenerates and the dumb bits of your brain activate

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Thats nice and all but where's the performance art of a guy stuffing his butt full of spaghetti or something and making GBS threads it out on a canvas? Whys it always gotta be women

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
but women like dicks!!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Groovelord Neato posted:

uh because you don't get anywhere sending lovely messages? you still have to send a decent opener.

this is not true

ive never used some lame opener on tinder and almost always get replieso

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
vaginas lool wayyyy weirder imo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like it when girls say i have nice muscles

Its okay when guys say it too, but not as hot

Should i compliment girls on their muscles too??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You can be fat, you can be thin, you're all welcome with me and my penis

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Elliot rodgers would have been a really funny story if he just killed homself, but instead he had to take innocent normals with him in death, which is sad :(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I mean can you imagine being killed by that dork

Youd never live it down in valhalla

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you're ugly you're just playing the game on hardmode, that's all. Just means you gotta get better at it

the game of LIFE :O

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
amputees are gross

but i will fight to the death for their right to be amputees

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
seeems to me that these nice guys are actually assholes? Which means assholes finish last? omg

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you must not allow the woman to be on top, for that is a position of weakness for the man and you must never be weak!!1

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
loving slut whores who have sex with me. I am constantly having sex with women and I am awesome but this girl who just had sex with me, god what a STUPID SLUTTY WHORE i have no respect for a person who so easily has sex with people *continues to have sex with people he dont even like*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The only way to make a woman cum for real is by shoving your fist and arm into her vagine

i dont care how big your penises is, a arm is way bigger and will produce the most orgasm

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Im a nice person

i am good

in order to sex? i use tinder annd chat with strangers, then we meet and have a drink and them we pörk

itd not very complicsted, you dint need diagrams or matrixes to do it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Cumslut1895 posted:

not that depressed, not that angry. It's just a bit like generations-deep wealthy people with massive trust funds telling poor people that they just need to work harder

idk, I don't think I see that many ugly people with partners, but it's not like i keep a log

this is so dumb

most people are ugly or mediocre looking and most of them get partners

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I wish there were nice guy ladies so i could just smile at them and then wed pork

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im gobna start pretending to be a girl on the internet and mine these creepers for their coin

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Real Foogla posted:

thats literally illegal, have fun in prison criminal scum

yeah fucker, im a girl spiritually so its ok

now buy stufff for me and ill send u a pic of my boobs (moobs)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
girls think poo is sexy, idiot

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
His mom is hotter than my wife

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
who needs a whore bithc human woman when i can have elfs and aliens??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fortunately you don't need to be handsome as a man to be attractive

• Locked thread