Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
probably not for tha tguy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just send girls a picture of them sleeping in their bed, that way they know I'm watching them sleep

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just hung out with losers and we all knew we were the best we'd get so we boinked and porked out of fear of being alone

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Just pretend the girl is one of your boyfriends

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Uhhh yeah it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYh2_TLPS7U

This guy has given me a lot of laughs over the years. Glad to see he is still as awkward as ever.

I love this guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I also want to enslave that review guy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He's just a very friendly lad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I need to know how old that man/child hybrid is

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

TheReportOfTheWeek posted:

My age can remain an enigma but I'm a legal adult and have been for some time and I run a cheap hostel out of my house to make cash on the side to pay the bills.

I will let it remain an enigma

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm a 7.14850, but only in daylight as my bonestructure works best with appropriate natural light shading

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've seen the ugliest god drat dudes with girlfriends. Like, real life troll folk.

Pretending that it's your cheekbones or size of your clavicles or hwatever other insane poo poo they're saying is just a defense mechanism they can shift all their blame to... cuz it's much harder to realize that it's you, as a person and individual that is the actually offputting thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its like with elliot rodgers, dude was good looking but he kept crying about being half asian or whatever and shifting all the blame to women being selective bitch whores

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Here's a solid 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6KAVzPb_yQ

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're telling me these whore bitches wouldn't appreciate an evening of sitting in my dimly lit apartment watching me play world of warcraft on my 4 monitor pc gaming station? that's like the perfect evening

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hell, i didnt lose my virginity until after i had passed the ritual journey of sacrifice and endurance, and that was a 46 year old slog through the jungles of Sugminkukdittfanskap....

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Mentalizer posted:

[video][/video]

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
so much braindamage

critical brainproblems

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No ugly people have ever gotten laid!

All those uggos outside with partners? I can't see them because I'm always at home infront of a computer being miserable so my worldview is completely retarded and I truly believe that only sexy people get to have sex

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

TastyAvocado posted:

Rape concentration camps

Holey moley I don't get at all why women don't want to date the guy who wants to destroy all women

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
These are the people who, in the future, will live entirely in VR worlds where they gently caress animes 100% of the time until they die irl

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i yearn for nothing more than to break the psyche of a woman until she mournfully lets me mount her, her tears staining my pokemon pillows

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The psycho incels is the new generation of these guys:

The saddest part is that one single woman there, who has lowered herself to this status in life

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Ugly people still have that "moist hole" that incels crave so much

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Pick posted:

A lot of state fairs are going on right now, if you want to see what normal people look like, go to the state fair. PS, they are mostly fat. P PS, most of them are having sex.

:nws:
The real america :911:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xs1kOWP11ATV84/giphy.gif:patriot:
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRcrQrybFtWJ5HG/giphy.gif:patriot:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Reading those incel posts makes me happy that they will never get to feel love, or sex

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

This is retarded as gently caress. Even as a teenage girl I thought thick necks were gross. Heck, as a kid I thought the thick necks on Ken dolls were ridiculous.

Ugh.

Women aren't all the same, so I'm sure there are some that prefer a veiny meathead, but where did these guys get the idea that is the universal feminine ideal?

:barf:
[/quote]

Theyre literally idiots, hope this helps??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the ideal man

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
all the sexual "power" is stored in the neck

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

:stare:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
today I am going to remove the servo-vagina of my machine-doll wife and clean it of all my cummies

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I find it shocking and appalling that women want to have sex with handsome attractive confident men

I mean, that is so loving WRONG

They should want to gently caress ME, the hateful socially retarded out of shape manchild :mad:

*cries*

Why do women want to have sex with attractive men :negative:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
women only have sex with jacked nazis

all other men are virgins

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have a swedish accent, bork bork bork etc

I should go to america and woo some fat ladies with my mysterious foreign charms

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my wife is so tall and massive, absolutely gargantuan, that she makes my otherwise impressive penis look really tiny

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
when girls have babbies their vaginas get looser

maybe his dick was as big as a baby?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Can you do penis transplants? Like, i saw that amputee kid who got a dead kids hands

Could i cut my donger off and get like some black guys monster penis sewn on instead??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

lohli posted:

Why cut off your own when you can just stitch a new one to the end of what you already have for an even longer donger?

you are a bonafide god drat genius

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Heck yeah

Y'all women folk best start sucking this dick now, I'm deserving of it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Poor hong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Not sure antipsychotics woulda helped him much

he needed WEED, a whole helping of it. Then placed in a social environment where everyone is chill. Repeat until his strict rigid antisocial brain mellows out, maaan

• Locked thread