Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Moon Atari posted:

It is directly stated by the angry sad dudes as what they feel. See jon pop's entire post history as an example. It also seems uncontroversial that more men than women have no sex life at all but would like to, especially when the only rebuttal to it is that some women are lonely because they would rather not lower their standards. As much as talk of sexual market forces is tainted by creepy people it is true that men and women face different pressures and annoyances in the dating game, with different failure states. A guy with no game will experience no expression of romantic or sexual interest directed towards him, and if he takes this poorly he starts freaking out about all women being whores who only want 'chads' and maybe does the 'man going his own way' thing. A woman with no game will not have romantic or sexual interest directed at her from the people she would like or in the manner she would like, and if she takes it poorly she starts complaining about all men being lovely partners who only want sex and maybe does the 'political lesbian' thing.

People who experience the lovely end of the dating spectrum tend to envy the experience of the other gender, so you get lonely dudes who have never had someone so much as look their way who are pissed at women complaining about too much attention, while you get women who are constantly hounded by crappy dudes who are pissed at men for complaining that they have it hard in dating.

it requires perspective and unfortunately if you cant see how the other gemder is probably in the same boat as you, you probably also wont make reasonable conclusions of you or others' dating merit. also perspective is not something that society or our culture really cares about so if anything there is upward pressure for people to stick their heads in the sand like ostriches and complain

in high school i bit the red pill bait but that was before i had ever talked to a girl that wasnt in my family. its so ridiculous and divorced from reality but it is a self-fufilling prophecy that people obsess over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

For the ladies who want a glimpse into the psyche of an insecure(can't think of a better word) guy, look at the misc on bodybuilding.com.

i dont think they want a glimpse of that. hell, they;re prob tired of men screaming their insecurities to the world at full volume

both literally screaming, with their mouth (or fingers) and allegorically screaming, like the howl of a shitbox honda with a cherry bomb

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Neo Rasa posted:

If there's one cosmic truth social media has taught me, it's that 90% of the world's meltdown prone nice guys (and gals) work as stand up comedians. This reminded me of how any time a comedian says a stupid joke on Twitter or whatever it just takes like one person saying the joke sucks and they have a multi hour meltdown. It's amazing to see unfold and it always comes from ones with reputations of "You...you're all too weak to take a joke!!! Grow thicker skin! The sacred right of humor has been ruined by MilllllLLLEEENNNIIIAAAALLLSSSS (the person is invariably like 31 also)!!!!!"

idk the crazy rear end meltdowns ive seen have all been journalists

like, lovely buzfeed 'journalists' not actual journalists

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Power moves:

1. remember my middle name
2. text me a picture of a spider you found and released outside (bravery)
3. text me a picture of a spider that you saw at the zoo
4. invite me to do fun things that are slightly out of both of our comfort zones (hot air balloon?)
5. inform me of something nice you encountered that reminded you of me
6. say "I am happy to see you" when you see me
7. say you like it when i laugh or appear happy
8. have earnest conversations with me
9. feed me beets

so you'll have sex witrh me if i give you these beets, is what you're saying?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
do u do anal?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

im the grease thumbprint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010