Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

im tired of men accusing me of not being gay enough do women do this???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

a kid from my hometown shot his ex girlfriend, her new guy pal and a bunch of people who just happened to be nearby also because he panicked. he is the embodiment of a bunch of stereotypes from this thread and the local news has done the amazing detective work of looking at his facebook feed and seeing him rant about it for months to his friends who did nothing.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

CubanMissile posted:

I'd rather they stick with the anime or button up dragon shirts. They don't understand that suits aren't appropriate for the occasions they wear them to. Plus the ones they buy are hilariously too formal looking and the sizing and cut are always way too big. Like, Original Kings of Comedy big.

My main man stebe Harbey is in this picture. His book THINK LIKE A MAN TOO, ACT LIKE A WOMAN ALSO would really be good reading material for this thread.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

bois going t heir own way

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

is it just me or have shibari and anal gotten really popular with 20somethings lately

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

from the people who brought u "netflix and chill", here's "shibari and anal"

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The white nationalist Richard Spencer was on vacation in Japan when he learned that Hillary Clinton was planning to give a speech about Donald Trump’s ties to the so-called alt right, and he was thrilled. “It’s hugely significant,” Spencer told me by Skype from Kyoto. “When a presidential candidate—and indeed the presidential candidate who is leading in most polls—talks about your movement directly, I think you can safely say that you’ve made it.”

Spencer, a clean-cut 38-year-old, loves publicity. He hung around last month’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland with a sign saying, “Wanna Talk to a ‘Racist’?” He is president and director of the National Policy Institute, described on its website as “dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.” He coined the term alternative right, founding the website alternativeright.com in 2010, which has since morphed into the highbrow racist RadixJournal.com. “The alt right has really become the banner for European identity politics in the United States and around the world,” he said. Spencer agrees with Clinton about very little, but he agrees with her about this: Understanding the alt right is important to understanding Trump’s rise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

im hangry

• Locked thread