Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh yes... yes.... :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mike pozner

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get it???? get it???? because thats short for positively infected with AIDS and aids, well that's the fail disease buddy.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

tbh I still feel sorry for some nice guys, because they're perfect marks for the women who manipulate them into "poly" relationships that they don't want (and really are more like "you get to pretend you have a girlfriend, and I live here with my actual boyfriend" relationships). whooooph those never go well.
why?? that sounds funny and at least the Nice Guy has part of what he wanted which is more than he'd get otherwise.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'd hate to see the vag that could hold all that.
I'd love to

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

women should brag like men about vagina depth
that's true, I am a man and I brag about my vagina depth all the time.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My vagina's so deep my body's a non-Euclidean space :awesome:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

What I don't get is that if, as a guy, you don't actually want to be friends with women and think the only reason to date is for sex . . . why not just masturbate? Masturbation is awesome. Easy orgasms without any negotiation or drama. Why get bitter about how hard it is to get a lady to help you have orgasms when orgasms are so easy to have without one? Lefty and Righty never let you down.
That's the premise of the Men Going Their Own Way subset of men who are mad at women for all of their problems

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

lol everyone get a load of this virgin
rare photo of facebook aunt acquired

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Did you watch the video I quoted?
thanks for the summary no sarcasm, since i started to gag after like a minute of it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

Yeah but you're a Something Awful forums member, soooo...
Oh poo poo :mmmhmm:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ocrassus posted:

Man I love having such an pathetic and impotent sex drive. It means I don't give two shits about women in low cut tops or their big booties or whatever. It's great, you last forever in bed, and whilst your mates are being lead found the club by their dicks you're just their enjoying some sweet rear end house.
This is me ex cept I get turned on then start breathing heavily and turn away and look at my phone, maybe leave. is that the same thing??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ocrassus posted:

You guys must take some hardcore drugs/dosages if you're breakin out into sweats.
for me its the chills and I start shivering like im on a jack hammer :silent:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

No drugs just decades of awkwardness
also I start talking really quiet so people and people cant make out what im saying :silent:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

Literally one of the most unpleasant, sad things I've read. still don't see how any of it is funny
Because we can identify with it :cool:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

It's not really "ha ha" funny, it's more like an "oh poo poo a guy who is like the worst possible version of us from middle school actually grew up to be an even worse version of that... and then he actually went and killed people holy poo poo if I don't chuckle about this it becomes terrifying and sad in truly horrific ways."
It's ha ha funny, because of how much like a cartoon bad guy elliott was at times getting worked up over nothing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Don Tacorleone posted:

Actually there's guys out there who will murder anyone, regardless of gender

Your obsession with men who will rape and kill you is disturbing and you probably need therapy
are youtelling her she needs therapist :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Heath posted:

He would have been on top of the world for a year or so, would lavish her with ludicrously expensive gifts, then when the sex dried up (after the third time or so) she would cheat on him and he would be penniless and posting about gold digging sluts on redpill forums and probably go on his killing spree anyway
Really?? We should stop that guy before he does anything bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

does Arilus cristatus look like a table saw
I didn't read harry potter, I don't know :confused:

• Locked thread