Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ratjaculation posted:

Zoned by a dude lol

So yeah, you read the title and already know I'm pathetic as gently caress. But I've had it, once again, I've been told that i'm "The nicest guy I know" "so funny" "so kind" "so considerate" etc. only to be shitted out into the drainage pipe of friendzone. yeah I sound bitter. I loving am. I've attempted suicide before, I've been suffering this shitshow called depression since I was 13. I've been on meds. I've been through therapy, CBT, psych ward, the whole lot. gently caress all helps. But I manage to put that away, I manage to go out my way to help others, to never bring up my poo poo to anyone and just help them deal with their issues. But gently caress i'm done. Genuinely, from a purely evolutionary standpoint, why should I stay? Not like i'm contributing or will contribute anything. Apparantly being a decent person means gently caress all in this world. It's not even with girls. My friend was kicked out his home a few weeks back, I went out at 2am, picked him up, got some drinks with him, chatted, cheered him up, let him crash at my place. Next day he goes out, no thanks, no nothing. Tells me he's going to a party, cool, i'm feeling like poo poo so a party and carefree atmosphere would be fantastic, I ask if it would be cool if I could tag along. Straight up tells me "You could but like no offense, your really ugly and I dunno about the people that will be here". I feel like i'm just constantly being hosed about and used

The amazing human doormat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread sucks

• Locked thread