Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

My girlfriend's cousin is a turbo gay and constantly posts MRA rants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
is it entirely possible to just be a guy who's simply bad with the opposite sex (like... like brian from family guy :downs:), instead of a Nice Guy™?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Nice Guy takes being bad with girls, externalizes the blame for being a dork around girls, stews about it for a really long time and is mean about it. Just not being good at womyns is ok in and of itself.

E: this is from my personal experience, having been a Nice Guy for a time.

what if you also INternalize the blame for being a dork, still stew about it and just is self deprecating about it? i foolishly believed loosing my v card would somehow make me a more sociable person (like no poo poo thats how dumb i was). the few times ive gone on dates im just awkward as hell.

i truly grit my teeth when i hear women talk about having bad luck with men or relationship problems, i just always assumed women had it easier then men when it came to those sort of things

im looking at this from complete social retard's worldview

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 18, 2016

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.amazon.com/Last-American-Virgin-Lawrence-Monoson/dp/B00009OWJW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

quote:

Editorial Reviews

Product Description

Virginity is up against some stiff competition in this uproariously "entertaining" (Boxoffice) comedy about three sex-starved high school buddies with only one thing left to lose. Written and directed by Boaz Davidson with a "bittersweet style" (The Hollywood Reporter) and pulsing with music by U2, The Cars, Devo and more, The Last American Virgin is a devastatingly funny "teen romp [that's] a notch above" (Boxoffice)! This semester, Gary, Rick and David aredetermined to get laideven if it means going toe to toe with a hilarious array of high-strung hookers, naughty nymphomaniacs and naive high school girls. But when Gary falls for the girl of his dreamsonly to learn that she's about to become Rick's latest conquesthe soon discovers that having sex doesn't just mean losing his virginity, it may mean losing his innocence forever.

:lol: somebody got paid to write this poo poo

more i think about it that whole film is just one giant MRA nightmare

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what the loving hell. also lol what a cuck.

lol it's obvious whoever wrote it and the original probably went through a bad divorce or something

• Locked thread