Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

extra stout posted:

at first i thought this was a picture of boogie from youtube

and then i realized that wc3 poster is a loving painting or crayon or something drawing of a wc3 poster and now im just the most confused

It's silly to try to hide behind a mask when you have what looks like a self-portrait on your wall. (Top left.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Though it's not like anyone who knows him wouldn't recognize him, even with it on.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

everybody had the phase in high school, do not sweat

I had that phase in high school too and I still sweat. A lot. I am more sweat than man. It helps when I have to go into tight spaces at my job. The sweat lubricates me. Because I sweat. A lot.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

SaltLick posted:

where da pro level PUA vids and sweet negs while sarging

My former roommate prided himself on being a PUA and had his copy of that book the chase or the game or whatever it's called in a locked glass cabinet.

He used to try to get me to be his wingman, making up stupid "my friend can read your mind" games, or maybe those were included in the book? I dunno. They were basically like tell a girl to think of a number between 1 and 10 and tell it to him, then based on the way he phrased it I would be able to know what number it was. (eg 2 was "Guess which number it is" and 5 was "Do you know the number?")
I'd always purposely guess wrong because wtf. One night he reprimanded me for not understanding how the system worked and I laughed in his face.

By the way, the only girl I ever saw him with resembled an elephant and I only saw her when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and he was quickly ushering her out the door, literally saying "get out before my roommate sees you."

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

My former roommate prided himself on being a PUA and had his copy of that book the chase or the game or whatever it's called in a locked glass cabinet.

He used to try to get me to be his wingman, making up stupid "my friend can read your mind" games, or maybe those were included in the book? I dunno. They were basically like tell a girl to think of a number between 1 and 10 and tell it to him, then based on the way he phrased it I would be able to know what number it was. (eg 2 was "Guess which number it is" and 5 was "Do you know the number?")
I'd always purposely guess wrong because wtf. One night he reprimanded me for not understanding how the system worked and I laughed in his face.

By the way, the only girl I ever saw him with resembled an elephant and I only saw her when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water and he was quickly ushering her out the door, literally saying "get out before my roommate sees you."

One time we were going to the bar with a few mutual friends and he told me to but on a different jacket because he didn't want us to look like we were gay. I was wearing the leather jacket I had worn regularly for two years, and he was wearing his leather jacket he had bought that day.
I asked him "what do I care if people think we're gay?" and tried to put my arm around him but he just grunted and went into his room and changed.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

One time we were going to the bar with a few mutual friends and he told me to but on a different jacket because he didn't want us to look like we were gay. I was wearing the leather jacket I had worn regularly for two years, and he was wearing his leather jacket he had bought that day.
I asked him "what do I care if people think we're gay?" and tried to put my arm around him but he just grunted and went into his room and changed.

My girlfriend was coming up to visit me and he said "Don't worry, I won't take her away from you ;)"
Then she came up and he tried hitting on her and she told him he was a creep and he went into his room and we could hear him crying.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

My girlfriend was coming up to visit me and he said "Don't worry, I won't take her away from you ;)"
Then she came up and he tried hitting on her and she told him he was a creep and he went into his room and we could hear him crying.

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Endbringer posted:

We had a little room in the house that was probably meant for a washing machine & dryer, that we did nothing with so when people would stay over we would set up a cot and they'd sleep there.
One night my friend who was this big 6'7" androgynous Persian dude slept in that room and when I woke up my roommate's door was open.
As I was making breakfast I heard the door to the cot room open and close and my roommate ran out with a blanket around his nether regions, then my friend came out completely naked and winked at me. Then got dressed and left.
I didn't see my roommate for two weeks, then when I finally did he was adamant that he was not gay. He told me every chance he got. I never asked. :confused:

I had to go to the library to do some research for a paper I was writing and I saw him in the back corner just staring like :stare: staring at a probably 13 year old girl who was with her mom.
I said hi to him and he did not even look away from this little girl, even her mom noticed his :stare: stare.
They got out of there quick as gently caress and then he proceeded to acknowledge my presence.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Anyway, that's my experience with self proclaimed "Pick-Up Artists."

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Pick posted:

Is it really dick size? Why do guys think that matters so much?

Earlier in the thread I said some guys have anti-wingman friends; this is very true. As an example, I did once have a male friend of a guy I know tell me, when the guy wasn't there, that the guy had a tiny penis, like a micropenis. I thought that was 1) absurdly tacky and a galling violation of his friendship and 2) absurdly presumptuous regarding my values and my priorities.

Those men who lack confidence due to penis size would probably find some other flaw with themselves even if they were hung. For instance, I have a small dick. Like ridiculously small. It's like an inchworm, it even moves like one when trying to become erect. Do I care? No. Therefore, women find me attractive. Until I take my pants off anyway, then they just laugh and laugh.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sorry, I got carried away with describing my tiny member and forgot my original point. It's that to some, confidence is derived from genitalia, but it really shouldn't be.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol you have a small dick.

And proud of it! Less to carry around. Because it's so loving small.

darkhand posted:

I'm not sure it's really lack of confidence because a lot of these guys have no problem waking around with really cringey stuff in public. Seems more fear of rejection. They don't ask a girl out they just do "nice" things. They don't try to initiate anything flirty because they see it as douchey. And they hate "douchebags" that ask girls out.

Like the guy who holds the door for a girl he doesn't know and then broods because she didn't immediately swoon.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

My username is actually my nickname for my dick because when a girl sees it, it ends the night.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Yeah a lot of it probably boils down to social skills at a young age.

But being told "no" by one girl and then going into rage mode over it is stupid.

Because then you get Ted Bundy-like people.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Of course I also have a decently large dick, which probably helps. :smuggo:

:smith:

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sometimes being the nice guy and not getting the girl also works out.

Cause 5-10 years later you see a Facebook post of her horribly depressed with kids and a poo poo husband and your just chilling by the pool like oh yeah.

Yeah there's nothing like watching those bitches be miserable wtf

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Rutibex posted:

you really shouldn't ever "be rejected". play it cool and sense the vibe of people before trying to romance them. don't ask girls on "dates" thats too much pressure, just hang out and make a move if the vibe is appropriate.

you will never be rejected, because you should already know if they are interested before you make the move

I ask girls out for dates then I show up at their houses with a bowl of dates and we eat them then I go home

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Rutibex posted:

thats not really going "out" for dates than is it? your not following through

yeah it is I go out of my house therefore it's "going out" duhhh

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

and then we eat the dates outside so they are "going out" too why am I even explaining this?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

This is like the text version of that muted trumpet sound from the Peanuts cartoons. I've read it three times and still can't remember a single drat word.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I just go around and congratulate every woman I see on her future baby, most get offended but every once in a while they're amazed that I know because they haven't even told their husband yet and then they give me free deli meat

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

my turn on is doing anal with a girl who ate beets cuz then my dick with be red but not in a gross way I'm a nice guy.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

hth posted:

i've seen some poo poo.

yeah. Me too.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Beets??!? I ain't got no loving beets bitch!! I got PO TA TO S, loving poo poo! loving bitches always loving me over with their beet obsession! You got small tits for being so fat!

You got a beet shaped body and beet sized tits WHY WON'T YOU DATE ME I'm a nice guy

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I once knew a guy who was obsessed with this girl, to the point of going over to her house and knocking on the door at 3am demanding they go for a walk and stuff like that.
She finally got a restraining order on him, which he honoured because he realized that he was being a creepy stalker.
Then a few years later he apparently went to her house and screamed at her until the cops showed up because he saw her dating profile in which she stated that she liked "crazy guys" and he was upset that his type of crazy wasn't the crazy she was attracted to yeah I dunno.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt7Uehi4ZIE

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

That's not a typo, she sees him as a "sister"

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Sentient Data posted:

nicegirl.txt?

I'm a nice feminist guy and I want to gently caress pokemans

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I assume that's what it's about, I just saw the pictures and that he'd rather gently caress the first one

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Tumble posted:

Here is how you can tell if you're a creep or an actual dateable guy:

You hit it off with a girl, and after hanging out with her you ask her out. She says something that alludes to her either not wanting to date at all, or maybe not wanting to date you. "Oh sorry but I'm more looking for friends, but let's be friends!"

If you respond with anger or disbelief, you're a poo poo guy and you probably can't be fixed, and probably shouldn't expect to be in a relationship any time soon.

If you say "Oh yea that's cool. I am looking to date somebody though, let me know if you've got any friends who would want to go out!" or something along those lines, you can probably count on the girl that "Friend-Zoned" you to play matchmaker like crazy. Girls love playing matchmaker.

If she says "Oooh sorry my friends all have boyfriends" then she is lying and never wants to see you again.

I asked a girl out and she was like no but thanks, and we were good friends after that. She set me up with one of her friends, but when we started getting serious she started bitching at me for actually liking this girl. I was like dude, you're the one who set us up in the first place.
It's not like I even bought her poo poo and all that usual friend-zone stuff, I was baffled.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I stand about 5 feet away from ladies but look at them out of the corner of my eye all sneaky like and if they turn away from me I quietly run over and smell their hair then run back like nothing happened because I'm not a creep then if another guy approaches them I breathe really heavily until they go away but most of the time they don't and the lady leaves with the other guy and I am left standing there hyperventilating.
loving slut whore bitches

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Cnut the Great posted:

Being a 22-year-old male virgin is definitely something that will get you shamed by people, dude. Obviously it's not as bad as Elliott Rodgers made it out to be, because he was an insane homicidal maniac with a broken brain, but being a male virgin into your twenties is definitely something that will get you mocked by your peers, because it's weird.

If people actually care whether or not you're a virgin, they're either a virgin themselves or their sex life is so unfulfilling that they need to mock those who haven't done it.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

naem posted:

I like to think that when Vikings raided coastal villages the local women saw a bunch of big blonde guys, ran for the beach, and all piled into the boat "TAKE ME! TAKE ME WITH YOU! NOW I DONT HAVE TO MARRY MY COUSIN!!"

One of those horned helms could probably deliver quite the shocker

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Blue Train posted:

so you're all saying that if someone is enjoyable to be around, people will enjoy being around them? interesting theory but I don't think it holds up

I for one hate hanging out with people others find enjoyable

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

One thing I don't understand is when these guys are rejected, they call the woman a whore. But if she was a whore she wouldn't have said no, amirite?

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Moon Atari posted:

I thought I had really good friends with a nice house they would let me chill in and borrow stuff from, but it turns out I had joined a library. I still don't completely understand how it works but they've told me to think of it like a non-paying customer service relationship rather than a friendship. They are actually quite insistent about that. People complaining about being friendzoned don't know the true pain of finding yourself libraryzoned by all your best friends.

I've been there, it's loving annoying when all they ever do is shush you.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Fat Shat Sings posted:

wait it's sex and the city? Is this Bernstein Bears allover again?

I mean I never gave the slightest poo poo or watched a single minute of the show but i thought it was sex in the city.

Sex with the city.
The whoooole city

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

There was this really cool goth girl I went to high school with. One day my friends and I were playing Risk during one of our spare/lunch/spare combos, cuz we cool like that, and her friend came up to me and told me that goth chick wanted to "play with me."
So I invited her over to my house, but in hindsight I don't think she was expecting a Monopoly night with my friends.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Salty Josh posted:

I got a feeling the chick is photo-shopped in. Poor gal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

504 posted:

Did this thread have a stroke while I was out?

NO BECAUSE THIS drat WHORE SLUT BITCH THREAD WON'T STROKE MY 1% DICK

• Locked thread