Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Siva68 posted:

Self proclaimed nice guys are loving closet psychos who spent most of their lives being a doormat to men and women. The resentment grows and grows then bam, cutting up hookers on the side of the highway is the only way they can get off.

Agree. I feel like the stereotype of the blonde jock lacrosse player doing all these campus rapes is a myth. It's really these beta types that take advantage of passed out girls out of frustration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

Maybe instead they could ask girls out, out of frustration, instead of raping them

But what if they say no?

I'm afraid we can't take that risk

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

I've never really understood this, because I have asked guys (and women) out and been turned down, which is frankly pretty loving humiliating for a woman, and I didn't go to "well I guess I've got some raping to do"

i should really go easy on the sarcasm around here huh

• Locked thread