Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
drat, offending lesbians is like shooting ...I'll finish this later when I can make somehow turn fish in a barrel into a lesbian pun. I'm open to collaboration.

The fish part is easy it's the shooting in a barrel bit I'm struggling with.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jul 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I realised the whole thing didn't work because shooting fish in a barrel implies intent rather than sensible shoes over there finding offence where none was given.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm have a huge crush on someone in this thread. Aww heck, I love them!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Huh, today I learned there's a cat lady app. Jesus, that's even more depressing than collecting actual cats. :(

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm collating all of these inspirational stories of goons interacting with members of the opposite sex and other pearls of wisdom into a little book of proverbs. I just need a catchy title.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I was going to go with "Are You There God? I'm Horny" but those are way better.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Most of the people I know are really nice and I enjoy spending time with them.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
So...does anyone in this thread want to gently caress or am I just wasting my time?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zzulu posted:

Are you guys even shaking your finger at Tobey McGuire attacking a bakery, buttfucking everything while chanting "YOU'RE GONNA DIE"?

Actual words spoken by Zzulu.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

That is the apex form of the nice guy. So nice he'll actually kill himself for your love.

Unrelated but I can't loving stand John Oliver and I'm glad he's optional in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you really want to impress a girl but are a bit, shall we say, goony then the trick is to put all of your skills and passion into building one hell of a sandcastle. Ask any women in this thread - there is literally no flaw or series of flaws a man can have that won't be completely forgiven for a kickass sandcastle. poo poo, that thing where you make a slurry of sand and drip it onto the parapets to get a kind of melty effect might as well be considered a date rape drug.

• Locked thread