Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

How would one have sex with a trebuchet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Mods?

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Varg posted:

I really hate/love the fact that these got me to start browsing reddit, but the comedy is endless

this is probably the best niceguy.txt I've ever read

Dude should've grown a backbone and realized that Tim was an rear end in a top hat. It's probably too late for him now.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

He wasn't as bad as Propertius:

quote:

Cynthia was the first. She caught me with her eyes, a fool
who had never before been touched by desires.
I really hung my head in shame
when Love pressed down on it with his feet.
He taught me to hate chaste girls!
He was cruel when he told me to live without plan.
It's already been a whole year that the frenzy hasn't stopped.
Even now, the gods are against me.
Milanion wasn't afraid of anything, Tullus,
when he crushed hard Atalanta's savagery.
He wandered mad in Parthenian caves,
face to face with hairy beasts.
Another time, shocked by a wound from Hylaeus'
stick, he groaned loudly on the Arcadian cliffs.
That's how he was able to dominate that brilliant girl:
in love, you've got to pray a lot and do a lot.
But in me Love is slow, does not stimulate any art,
and he forgets to go on ways he used to know
You who do that trick with the moon,
who perform rites on magic altars,
change my mistress' mind,
make her face more pale than my own!
Then I'll believe in you, that you can lead stars
and Medea's streams from their paths with songs.
But you, who called me too late as I was slipping, friends,
get help for the insane.
Bravely will I endure knife and savage fires,
just let me say whatever I want in my rage.
Take me to exotic peoples, across the waves,
where no woman may know my path.
You stay, to whom the god has easily consented,
stay equal always, throughout your love.
On me old Venus works bitter nights,
and Love is at no time absent.
Don't do what I do, I'm warning you. Keep to yourself,
don't move from an accustomed love.
Because if anyone should turn slow ears to my warnings,
you'll see how they'll come back to haunt him!

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

if i came $100 bills my palms would be raw i tell you hwat

no nasty females would get near my golden weener either all the cum is mine

The phrase "money shot" just got a hell of a lot more literal.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Is this the same woman who would bring you beer? I hope not :ohdear:

I hate that guy. I dated a girl and her best guy friend was apparently always telling her that he didn't see us lasting for various reasons, then one night when my girlfriend and her friend were getting ready for the bar he and I were stuck in a room together and he told me he just didn't think girlfriend and I were right for each other and she'd always told him that I was a really good friend until the day he found out we were dating.

Anyway, a while after she and I broke up they started dating and living together. After a night out they got home and she was barfing and hosed up. He wanted sex and she said no, she woke up the next morning to find out he had raped her while she was passed out :stare:

Nice Guys!

:aaaaa:

Did the guy guy end up in prison or a grave? Please tell me there's a happy ending to this story.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Mr. 47 posted:

You loving goons. Shut the gently caress up about drugs. Post more dumbass pictures to make fun of.

Yes, Al Capone was an upstanding member of society.

Edit: and those guys in the ninth image are are wearing bowler hats, not fedoras. You'd think people who obsess over a specific type of hat would know how to identify it from other hats.

guns for tits fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Sep 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

henpod posted:

So here's a transcript of what the emotionally manipulative Nice Guy sent my gf.

For context of those just joining us, he is a 42 yr old man who has been in love with her for years and uses the death of someone she was likely to marry (who was also a friend of his) to maintain a link between them and feed into her anxiety and possible PTSD.

Bear in mind this was about three days after she told him she was seeing me. At the time he promised her to try and accept it, move on and just be her friend, instead of pining for her. At that time I felt bad for him, because unreciprocated love hurts and it seemed he was really trying. Now of course I know hes an absolute gently caress and is dangerously fixated on her.

'Hi, uh. probably shouldn't message you. I had a friend suggestion on facebook. It was henpod, through *cousin*. I now know you weren't straight with me last weekend. For example, you hadn't discussed with me regarding that you were seeing henpod and that you were abroad together. I think its time to call it quits. sorry. i really adore, you're a fantastic woman but i'm so sorry. I realise that you have hidden the truth for some time from me for whatever reason. Goodbye.'

Read that in a tone that is very hurtful and angry. That message made her cry and again knocked her into emotional instability again for a few days. Shes been putting up with this guy for years. I mean, Jesus Christ, this poo poo feels entitled to know everything about what shes doing and threw a tantrum so she gets worried about him and shows attention. I was so angry and had no idea this was the scale of it. I wanted to call him and tell him to disappear but as he is unstable she is worried he will do something drastic, so I have to leave it. But I have a much closer eye on this now that's for sure.

Well, shes now deleted his number and if he gets in touch she will tell him that he needs to go away as he is damaging her health, and to leave her alone for a good long while until he's more stable and stops this bullshit once and for all.

What a Nice Guy!! Cock.

gently caress that guy. Is getting a restraining order put on him possible? I'm not a lawyer, so I don't really know.

Edit: Did not see the post above mine. My bad.

• Locked thread