Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Jesus this thread went down the shitter. Post funny losers, stop being 'D&D but worse and in GBS'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

:pwn:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Women who offer to split even though they don't have to are the real MVPs.

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Aug 12, 2016

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Renting an entire restaurant for an attempt at a simple date is definitely a creative take on the "nice guy spends creepily socially inappropriate amount of money on gifts for a woman as if it buys affection" thing.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

punakone posted:

People are weird.

The girl who rejected me when I asked her out on a date but wanted to come to my place to watch netflix, using her account mind you, I dont have one lol, tried to tickle me more than once and was rubbing her legs against mine .

I just wanted to watch stranger things :(

:frogsiren: She's trying to friendzone you! :frogsiren:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

There's two components to being a nice guy, repulsively poor social skills and a crippling lack of introspection and self-awareness that causes them to live in denial that they aren't the problem, everyone else is the problem, they're just too gosh darn virtuous.

Being fat or ugly is a side issue at best.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Stinky_Pete posted:

My fitness philosophy is not my getting laid philosophy. I don't have a getting laid philosophy, it just happens sometimes.

They're already intelligent and need that precious time to show everyone how grandiose their word choice and syntax is.

:laffo: 'Should I make my dating profile something to attract dates, or should it be a celebration of my neurosis?'

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to jackass performance art.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Mak0rz posted:

bitcoin is the mgtow of currency

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I'm not saying that guy is definitely going to stab you and then shoot up a sorority, but...

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

ChickenWyngz posted:

Update on weird kid: He didn't show up for work and hung up when I called.

I'm telling you, he's planning a spree killing.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

This is why goons should never talk about themselves.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

TastyAvocado posted:

I like it when guys in the "incel community" start obsessing over the minutiae of what exactly makes other men attractive:

Hahah this is exactly as autistic as I expected it to be.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lmao at the stories of hapless girls trying to get attention from oblivious teenage goons. Thread is good again.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

You could in the 80s. Just watched Sleepaway Camp the other day, and I'd completely forgotten (or blocked out) what mens shorts looked like back in the day.

BTW, if you never saw it, it's on Youtube. It's weird, most of the teenagers appear to be played by actual teenagers. Maybe that's why there is a distinct lack of titties for a slasher film. (The ending is NSFW though.)

That film is right on the line of so bad-it's-good and actual good. 10/10

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Slokir posted:

I'm leaning more towards the sit one down and slap him than the hug being the best plan.

God I want to slap this fucker so bad. Burns victims can find marriage, motherfucker you can't get a date because you're a whiny sadbrains misogynist with zero social skills and zero self awareness.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Fat Shat Sings posted:

you whore posters don't deserve views from a nice guy like me .jpg

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lmao r/incels went private because too many normies were laughing at them I guess.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Pick posted:

Uhhhh I don't normally think of these things in terms of fictional characters, but whammo blammo here it is

Nice & Kind: maya fey
Nice & Unkind: damon gant
Not Nice and Kind: miles edgeworth
Not Nice and Not Kind: manfred von karma

Now do it with Dragon Age 2 characters.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I live vicariously through my neighbors pets. Is there a name or zone for people who are only nice to people so they can pat those people's cute dogges?

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I like this one:

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lohli posted:

That's got to be fake or a wind up.

Elliot Rodgers is real so who can possibly tell.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I'm the guy who makes Chad Thundercock yelling 'nice tits!' look attractive in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Kids, don't watch anime.

• Locked thread