Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Being 'nice' in itself isn't sexually attractive. Men are so dumb lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

I get kinda sad when people (women as well, but let's face it, there really is a lot more bitter angry guys than bitter angry women) just give in to their negative, angry emotions when it comes to dating. It really fucks people up, and the whole echo chamber aspect of internet subcultures makes it waaaay worse than it needs to be. Most of these people would be much better off with a bit of therapy.

There are more angry guys because ugly chix know their fate is to be spinster cat ladies. Conversely, ugly men are promised something different for some reason. There needs to be a realistic expectation of being a unix beard train guy and maybe this whole anger entitlement thing will quell over

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Carmant posted:

Those guys would all be ugly and alone even if they werent "nice". We should just leave them be.

Nah Id unshealthe pinstripped fedora guy's katana. The rest need to lose weight, get it together yet you know they aren't going after the chubby homely chixx

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

i got a large (not really, ore like slightly above average) cock u fucks

hmu

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This thread got :goonsay: quick

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Popular Posts

The BBW's Ultimate Guide to Fat Sex
Observations on Dating and Banging Girls in the Philippines
How to Beat Your Girlfriend or Wife and Get Away with It
Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve to Be Loved
How to Crush a Girl's Self-Esteem
Mommie's Duress: How Narcissistic Mothers Break Their Children
How Much Money Do You Need to Live in the Philippines?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Who even has time for all of that, jesus.

Edit: Actually read it. Manipulating women like some kind of pavlov conditioning where the bell is emotional manipulation and the meat powder is an orgasm? The gently caress? Who does that?

Guys who gently caress. idiot

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cumslut1895 posted:

yup that sure was hilarious. Not extremely sad at all.

Anyone want to go set some homeless people on fire with me?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFhqBPpTvMqxsjpnS8qIpQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUB4nqGfnM

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is that like a legit fan page? or just lol parody stuff.

Oh, it's completely sincere. Enjoy!

To add: ER is characterized as a beautiful, tortured soul by his sympathizers, rather than the asperger/schizotypal entitled narcissist that he is. Dude had a god complex, and was not capable of empathy. Cumslut1895 you can be sad about the situation but it's nonsensical to feel that way about the guy himself

i like that fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Aug 2, 2016

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Attractive guys can be creepy of course. It's objectively less common because they almost always have superior social skills and they are given more chances as attractive women are, but it happens.

lol at the cool aloof guy deli meat stories, I prefer authentic sensitive types

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Social market value ^ (remember when doing ^ to talk to posters was bannable)

I use all 3 of those phrases,but not really #3 since I'm focused on being crippled for the time being. Come and get it boys

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

Please, thread

Tell me who deserves me, if whore bitches won't have me

You're out of luck. Here are some videos that you should find relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuf4_51FCXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4D9Bnse45s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLv5Q09QRic

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Front page on r/theredpill, gilded for being such good posting work

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4w5sbi/the_lies_women_tell_nice_guys/
Lies Women Tell Nice Guys

Summary:

This thread discusses the things women say to deceive and manipulate nice guys, who are usually in the friend zone.

Body:

So looking back at my nice guy days, I recall some things women have told me that in retrospect were attempts to project an innocent/prudish persona while keeping things at the "friendship" level.

I also realize these statements are somewhat different from poo poo tests in that she uses poo poo tests to determine alpha or beta status, whereas here she already assumed I was beta through my behavior (likely from failing earlier poo poo tests). So I think women say different things to a man depending on whether he's alpha or beta, and it appears the core message women tell nice guys is: "I'm desirable, I'm getting the sex I want. I just need you to provide the attention and favors that my sex partners won't." I figure these statements should be brought to the light for blue pill men who seek answers.

So I'm going to list all the things I've heard and the translation to the best of my ability. Feel free to chime in with your own interpretation or other lies you've heard. I will update the OP as new information comes in, so consider this a community project of sorts.

Examples:

Her: "You're such a nice guy."

Translation: "I've already assumed you're a beta who I can use for attention and favors. I also don't want anything from you beyond 'friendship' because I'm not attracted to you."

Her: "I really value our 'friendship'." or "Your 'friendship' means so much to me."

Translation: "I really like using you for attention and favors without having to reciprocate in kind (at least not in the way you would like). I'm also framing the nature of our relationship so you don't attempt to escalate it into something more."

Her: "You're such a good friend." or "You're like a brother to me."

Translation: "I know you're attracted to me, but I'm not attracted to you, and I want to keep you at the friendship/servant level so don't try to escalate it into something more."

Her: "That guy is such a jerk. I hate him."

Translation: "I'm secretly attracted to that guy, and likely having sex with him, but I want you to think I'm only interested in nice guys like you by pretending to hate jerks like him. That way you'll stay around longer as my servant."

Her: "Why can't I find a nice guy like you?" or "Why can't all men be more like you?"

Translation: "Why can't I find a nice guy like you that I am attracted to?" or The guy I met only a few hours ago pumped and dumped me, and I wish I could find a man as hot as him but attentive like you." or "I'm pretending to flatter you with hopes of something beyond friendship so you'll stay around longer and do my bidding."

Her: "You and I as a couple? I don't know. I value our 'friendship'. Let's take things slow. Let's not rush anything. Maybe someday."

Translation: "I'm not attracted to you in that way, but I don't want to lose the attention and favors you're giving me, so I'm pretending to be interested in something more while continuing to use you." or "You seem nice, but I'm currently having good sex with other men and I don't want to give that up for you, but I'll throw you a bone to keep you in service to me."

Her: "My last boyfriend abused me (or I was sexually assaulted in my past), so I'm cautious about getting intimate with men."

Translation: "I wasn't really abused, I'm just not attracted to you and I'm preventing you from escalating the friendship and triggering 'old wounds'. Hopefully you'll stay and help me 'heal' while I take advantage of you in the process. By the way, did you notice I have a Tinder account and go to the club every other week?" (Watch her actions, not her words).

Her: "You wouldn't want a girl like me. I wouldn't be good for you."

Translation: "You're relationship-oriented and clingy. And I'm more promiscuous and want no-strings attached sex that I'm already getting elsewhere. Hopefully you'll stay and 'fix me' while I take advantage of you in the process." (Here she is being truthful about you not wanting a girl like her, but she doesn't want to lose her attention and favors).

Her: "Just be yourself and you'll meet the right girl someday."

Translation: "I'm not interested in you romantically and I hope you don't meet the right girl soon, because I want to continue using you for attention and favors. Stay just as you are: wrapped around my finger."

Her: "I have an STD."

Translation: "I don't really have an STD, but I want you to stop having a sexual interest in me and just be my servant."

Her: "You're only pretending to be nice just to get into my pants."

Translation: "I'm shaming you for using our 'friendship' to get sex, to hide the fact that I'm using our 'friendship' to get attention and favors from you. I'm also preventing you from escalating the friendship by shaming you for wanting only sex from me. Go back to being my servant."

Her: "I'm not a slut."

Translation: "I'm a slut, just when you're not around."

Her: "Being nice to me doesn't make you entitled to my body." or "Women are not vending machines that you put kindness coins into until sex falls out."

Translation: "I want you to think I'm a prudish good girl who's highly selective of only the most refined gentlemen, when in reality I'm only interested in big muscles, steamy conversation, and riding the cock carousel. I'm also shaming you for using our 'friendship' to get sex, to hide the fact that I'm using our 'friendship' to get attention and favors from you."

Her: "Why are you avoiding me? Why don't we talk like we used to? I thought you were my friend."

Translation: "I'm sure the lack of sex and affection from me is taking its toll on you, but you're slacking in your obligation to give me attention and favors, and I'm shaming you for it."

Her: "Don't date that girl. She's not good enough for you."

Translation: "That girl who's giving you the sex and affection that I refuse is taking away my attention and favors. I'm pretending to look out for your best interests as a 'friend' when I'm really only concerned about mine."

Her: "Nice guys don't finish last. I'm dating/married to a nice guy!"

Translation: "I'm post-wall and Chad no longer wants me, so I've settled for a nice guy who I would have otherwise friendzoned."

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

all of this makes being a woman sound really lovely. like really just a constant stream of bullshit that eventually drives you insane

We are the 'niggers of the world' :tipshat:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Same

Also the content here: https://imgur.com/SxobvPL

Pick I'm down for a partnership female commune sort of thing if u are, 5-10 yrs down the line, hmu

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

You know the 'if you see blacks, never relax' image, but replace 'blacks' with 'men' and it's legit advice for women, still in 2016

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

But the guy in the top picture is pretty good looking? :confused:

He's hot as gently caress and women are supposed to be superficial and the suit suggests he has a good job/$$$ and women are supposed to be gold diggers so IDK but logic consistency isn't really their strong point

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"Feminist parents"

I found this sub in combination with the Red Pill and it's eye opening. I'm still very young, 16, but I already decided to never get married or have a relationship EVER.

Women are incredibly evil creatures that are infected with a thing called "hypergamy".

I've seen them pulling off terrible loving poo poo no man would do to a fellow man unless he is mentally unfit.

For example, my friend was texting with this girl for a long time and they made plans to meet for the first time, well it was already a red flag because the location where they had to meet was waaay to far away from his location, but as a good BP he still did. So he comes there after hours of travelling, and guess what, nobody's there.

Turns out she already had a boyfriend, and that she just wanted to gently caress someone over because she's an huge bitch.

This girl is 16 years old, and they already do this kind of poo poo at this age. I've read all kinds of stuff about marriage and divorce raping and I just want to facekick most women for acting the way they do, it makes my loving blood boil to the point I turn red.

Guess this was sort of a rant, I'm in the "anger" phase as redpillers would call, but I fear I'll be in it forever.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lol this video always cracks me up. Nerds so often feign some cool n tough fight club hunter s thompson sun tzu mashup character and it's always funny for some reason, like that bald mra guy I can't remember his name

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I commented in this white noise poster's thread with something he didn't like. He subsequently followed me into another unrelated thread in order to quote me to tell me again to go/stop posting. I never interacted with him before. Some guys just have issues...

Here's a cool thing to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfBt_GxYaI

Don't forget to read the comments

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

I see this complaint a lot about 'divorce rape'. Maybe more men should go after women with good education and job and support wage equity and all that workplace women in management stuff so should there be a divorce they would be making out with a net gain $$$

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

rakovsky maybe posted:

It's true but cherry picked data.

Combat Deaths is the only one that's really an example of actual gender bias leading to a bad outcome, and the history of not allowing women in combat goes back a lot further than feminism. Plus that is steadily changing.

Women win custody more because men don't contest it. When they do contest, men win more often than women. Turns out dudes generally don't want to take care of the kids and who can blame 'em. Women are more often child abusers because they take care of way more children than men do. Men are victims of most homicides but overwhelmingly (like 90%) also commit most homicides.

There are more women graduating college for a host of complicated reasons, but they still earn less with a degree. And workplace deaths is largely due to logging, oil work, and construction being death traps. Which sucks, and there isn't a ton of push for women to go into those careers, but it seems hard to blame feminism for it.

You covered it pretty well but I was curious about the child abuse by gender matter (that link is from 2006 btw) so I looked at other sources. Basically some put fathers as more likely to abuse than mothers, despite women being the primary caregivers and more likely to having custody. It is also found that mothers are most likely to abuse by neglect whereas fathers are more likely to sexually abuse and contribute to fatalities through severe physical abuse. Infographics and simplistic answers are never good to base your ideology on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
:yikes:

• Locked thread