Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think the problem is a certain percentage of people just are not suited for finding mates in an industrialized society with infinite choices. we are designed for a tribal band no bigger than 50 or so, where everyone would get a shot just because of lack of variety and options. once we started building cities we came up with all sorts of elaborate marriage and sex regulation schemes, because the way our sexuality is wired is not suited for groups of millions of people all together. unfortunately all of these schemes were tied into religion, and when the west went atheist it threw the baby out with the bathwater. now we have anime figurines instead. :shrug:

i think many in our society would benefit from an arranged marriage system, for some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

drat, offending lesbians is like shooting ...I'll finish this later when I can make somehow turn fish in a barrel into a lesbian pun. I'm open to collaboration.

The fish part is easy it's the shooting in a barrel bit I'm struggling with.

i think "fish in a barrel" is an apt enough description of a certain kind of lesbian that it works on its own:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Bible posted:

I'm friends with a girl who is just full-on nice-guy "friend zone", just in whatever the reverse of that is.

She constantly posts Facebook diatribes about how guys are turned off by geeky girls and her hobbies of video games and tabletop RPGs will forever prevent any man from loving her.

I see her fairly often, so I've kept my mouth shut, but she's pretty much 100% completely wrong and guys love that poo poo, which you'd think she'd figure out from the 100 clingy nerds constantly fawning over and reassuring her on Facebook. Why doesn't she just date one of them?

Also, MySpace angle girl; big time.

she doesn't date them because she has calculated that she can get more attention from 50 clingy nerds than she can get from one boyfriend.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

if you really want a laugh I only did it because some other kid wore a top hat all the time and his nickname was 'tophat' and was fairly popular so I was like 'why does he get to have the only cool hat'

:)

do you live in an archie comic?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Idiot Kicker posted:

I pulled some Nice Guy poo poo on a girl when I was 17 and I had no idea what a dipshit I was. Sorry wherever you are, at least I learned something.

dont worry, she learned something too

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Don Tacorleone posted:

I just can't take the rejection anymore, I'm too sensitive and emotional

I wish I was kidding

I'm in my mid 30s

you really shouldn't ever "be rejected". play it cool and sense the vibe of people before trying to romance them. don't ask girls on "dates" thats too much pressure, just hang out and make a move if the vibe is appropriate.

you will never be rejected, because you should already know if they are interested before you make the move

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Endbringer posted:

I ask girls out for dates then I show up at their houses with a bowl of dates and we eat them then I go home

thats not really going "out" for dates than is it? your not following through

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Wicker Man posted:

Considering how much evidence there is that shows off how pathetic the Nice Guys are and what a joke the term is for the past decade, you'd think these nice guys might have mutated into something else. Some other grand strategy that will take them to the promised land of butts and boobs. The nerd meta game feels like it should be changing by now.

oh it has evolved! you wont find insecurity more pure anywhere on the internet, enjoy!
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
there is an evolution chart

Nice Guy can evolve into either MRA or Red Pill depending on the circumstances. having awkward sex once and getting a girl pregnant will evolve into MRA, no sex at all will be Red Pill. MRA is a final evolution, but Red Pill can evolve further. if you take Red Pill and continue the celibacy strategy eventually it can evolve into its final form: MGTOW

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Is this the right thread to post earnestly in about being a loser?

please put you story in quotes, so we think its from Reddit. we want to keep a certain level of quality up here

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

I'm telling you that in reality people respond hella well to someone doing their own thing. Don't be a follower, be a trend setter. Stop obsessing so much about what other people think all the time. Get confident because you know you're dope af regardless of what some chucklefuck says.

People in that grocery store know me by name and greet me and smile and wave and give me free poo poo so if your argument is they'll all hate on me then lol I gots tons of free poo poo the deli dude slips me that says otherwise.

I wore goddamn cheetah print PJs to a bar the other month bc they are comfy and I couldn't be assed to change when my friend said 'let's go get some day drinks' and I got no less than 3 people telling me they love my pants and one bought me a drink. Goddamn cheetah print PJs. Bet your $200-300 social status jeans don't get drinks bought for you.

:ssh:
people are giving you free stuff because they think you are homeless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

if you're still in a position where the capital class is extracting wealth from your labor then you're still a bitch imo and you shouldn't poo poo on laborers bc you're just labor class in nicer clothes at the end of the day

you think being an engineer will save you pff either you control the flow of capital or you don't

can poo poo on laborers if I work for the government?

• Locked thread