Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

I am a giant pussy baby (albeit kinda tall) but I've had two separate women start fights on my behalf by telling some dude they're going to get me to beat the poo poo out of them.

While we're airing the gender laundry, don't do that ladies it's not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol my dude I'm going to get drunk by myself, my girlfriend works all day and she is PISSED I'm going to catch Pokémon without her :bigtran:

I just got back from an art gallery with my wife and when I turned to ask her what she thought of a video exhibit I saw she was awkwardly trying to conceal the fact that she was playing Pokemon while simultaneously trying to throw a pokeball at the exhibit trying to make it look like she was reading the programme really closely.

• Locked thread