Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Cantaloupe posted:

idgi none of these are powerpoints

yeah op hosed up it should be .pub for ms publisher :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

darkhand posted:

Nobody's going to ostracize you for falling down. But people definitely will tell their friends that you're some weird definition of "creep" that they just made up if you're not good at socializing.

source ur quotes

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Carmant posted:

drat a bunch of girls talked to you? Crazy poo poo my friend. Thanks for telling us about it.

obviously stdh.txt because girls never talk to anybody except chad

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

lol if you think sex is real truth is everybody has a penis and we reproduce through a cloud of spores as god intended

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Celluloid Sam posted:

what do I keep doing please help I'm so lost what is this thing if sex isn't real

lmao check out this virgin

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Celluloid Sam posted:

you tricked me

the deep sense of shame is vital to releasing your spores, idiot

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

What if the guy says he's a creep AND a weirdo, and wonders what the hell he is doing here because he does not belong here?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Mak0rz posted:

Is there an enemy zone?

There is a danger zone, and if you fall in love with a woman you are on the highway to it. Because she will spermjack you and you'll be paying child support for the rest of your life or something idk.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Pick posted:

I always confuse mgtow with mtgox and I laugh and laugh at the people who lost money on bitcoin because they thought a site for magic the gathering cards was safer than traditional financial markets

it's hard not to be confused when the venn diagram of the people who are into bitcoin and being perma-vergins is basically just a circle

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

gigawhite posted:

They hired a new receptionist at work and now I take the long way to the bathroom because she's cute and I don't want to have to think every time I walk by her "she knows. She knows what I'm about to do."

I'm not sure if she knows that you're masturbating while thinking about her

Probably just thinks you're going for a piss or something

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

gigawhite posted:

I think she's into me though?? I can feel her eyeballs on my butt when I walk by. I'm thinking about leaving a single rose on her desk when she's at lunch and if she puts it in a glass to keep it alive then I will take things to Phase 2

You should write her a three page letter expressing your feelings

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dragon age is loving terrible sorry

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

Don't worry this is now the video game thread

I think the venn diagram of nice guys and people that play too many video games is just a circle

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Solar Tornado posted:

There is no way that post is sincere.

What is it with using scientific lingo and these guys? They talk like they're in some animal documentary or explaining a scientific procedure.

They're incredibly smart, that's why they've been able to see beyond the false reality that we Chad Thundercocks perceive and can see females for what they really are. As a result, they have to use complex words so that everybody can see how smart they are.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Travis343 posted:

Hey GBS my dick is huge. It's so huge it hurts women, like my wife, who is only slightly bigger than my dick itself. Well, that's my story, thanks for your time.

You should try stretching out her vagina imo because that's a thing that is totally real

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

CaptainSarcastic posted:

What if it turns out that your girlfriend's dog likes you more than it does her? Does that you make your more or less of a nice guy?

My ex had a cat that liked me more than her. Like we'd be on the sofa and it'd walk right past her and jump up on my lap and curl up while I petted it, and if she tried to pet it it would just get up and leave or move on to the arm of the chair beside me so she couldn't reach it. Drove her loving mental. Well, more mental than she was anyway. When I dumped her and kicked her out she had to chase the cat for ages and it kept hiding behind my legs lol.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Why, most of you internet users haven't achieved my incredible intellectual accomplishments such as actually reading the whole of 'Catcher In The Rye'!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I mindlessly 'comsume' "tv" and "netflix" and I sometimes go to "parties" with people I speak to on "facebook" I should probably just kill myself because I can clearly never be "cool" like a nice guy that enjoys hobbies such as putting quotation marks around everything for no reason.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

blarzgh posted:

Ah, and therefore such that as you cannot ever truly very compete with me in the realms of intelligent acumen. How I pity those that are the weak minded.

Be forewarned, blarzgh: I will be "un-friending" and blocking you for having the audacity and oafishness to post such utter garbage.

Now I must retire, for I feel a compulsion to challenge my intellectual capacity by reading lofty tomes such as "Catcher In The Rye" by "J" "D" "Salinger", and other similarly cognitively stimulating "literary material" that is frequently included in "government-mandated" educational "curricula" for thirteen "year" olds. Have "fun" with your "parties" and talking to "females", "ignoramus".

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

NomChompsky posted:

I see a lot of talkin about nice guys but where are the actual nice guys surely we've got a few who could be rollin around in here.

I'm a nice guy ama

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

blarzgh posted:

I'm unironically a Chad.

You and I are enemies now

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Hey, um *nervously looks around* I just want to say that, um, err *wipes tiny bead of sweat that has trickled down forehead and is nestling uncomfortably in left eyebrow, teetering precariously on a follicle and threatening to glide down nose and form a glistening zit-like appendage to philtrum* ahem, sorry, let's start over; would you like to (notice how I used a semicolon there? Not many people know how to use those properly in a sentence!) maybe, I dunno... oh gee this is difficult *checks pocketwatch, observes how slowly time moves during periods of high stress such as this*... maybe get a coffee some time? *runs away crying*

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dreddout posted:

*shitposts in this thread*

Not nearly enough sweating or collar-tugging described between your asterisks. Get out of here, Chad; this is a thread for nice guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Gorilla Salad posted:

Goddamn, I started this didn't I?

I'm so sorry to everyone else in this thread.

Nah dude it was the "*clears flem[sic] and stands up*" creepy guy.

Which was loving funny.

• Locked thread