Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
VIRGINS PAY ATTENTION :siren:

Pick posted:

women think benedict cumberbatch is hot
Nerd who knows he's smart af and doesn't give a poo poo what you think

quote:

in parks and rec, a show with rob lowe, every female viewer wanted to bang chubby chris pratt
loser who still loves his life and doesn't give a poo poo what you think

quote:

women don't even like how the price stops being a bison-bear in the end of beauty and the beast
strong af beast-thing idgaf i'm gonna go break a door down or something

quote:

"hottest man alive" george clooney looks like a math teacher
motherfucker has swag and he knows it

just like yourself and enjoy life and the rest falls into place. it's not hard. confidence trumps all else

also broad shoulders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

RobattoJesus posted:

The worst nice guys are the ones who are "completely platonic" friends with a girl and then when you've been spending all night having fun and it looks like you might be getting lucky the nice guy suddenly decides to drop the "I've always loved you" bomb and suddenly they're all crying and you're immersed in "other people's drama" and she won't let you leave because "you did nothing wrong" and suddenly you're having sex while the dude is crying in the hallway.

gently caress those guys.

learning how to spot these guys early is a critical skill to develop in college

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

PallasAthene posted:

Until she starts throwing around the old "Well maybe I can just get it from someone else right now" bit. This chick got pissed off at a long-term-live-in boyfriend because she felt like he was losing interest in loving her around the time she wanted a new car, so she hosed his brother. When he got pissed off, her brilliant plan was to win him back by crying while she said sorry, then dazzling him with her amazing sexual skills, "all the weird stuff he likes that I only do on his birthday, like doggy style and me on top" and when that didn't work, she hosed his brother and texted him pictures.

He had a lovely girlfriend and a lovely brother. She never got a new car, but he got a new girlfriend a few months ago who is really nice.

i don't think i'd be able to not laugh at her for calling doggy style 'weird stuff' and thinking holding it back is some sort of treat

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

LegoPirateNinja posted:

raise you hands if in retrospect the chubby girl you dated in young adulthood was the best and most frequent sex you ever had

yep. she wasn't even chubby she was awesome all around but she seemed to *really* like me which felt wrong so I ended it.

i'm a loving idiot

Blue Train posted:

can't relate to that but the best head I ever got was from the fattest girl I ever had sex with

also- same. they got that oral fixation down pat

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Don Tacorleone posted:

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating

And what about unsolicited dick pics? “They want to see your dick,” insists Adam, 23, a male model in New York. “They get excited from it. They’re like, ‘Oh my God, you’re huge.’ ”

No woman I talked to said she had ever asked for one. And yet, “If you’re a girl who’s trying to date, it’s normal to get dick pics all the time,” said Olivia, 24, a Brandeis graduate. “It’s like we have dicks flying at us.”

my ex's roommate collected unsolicited dick pics and one weekend during a houseparty we set up a projector and put them up as a slideshow so everyone could drink and rate the dicks

i think the soundtrack was minus the bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
lol i just remembered this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0

• Locked thread