Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Mak0rz posted:

don't gently caress birds, pick.

DO gently caress birds, Pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

EgoEgress posted:

raw onions are bad

:getin:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Moon Atari posted:

Body pillows without anime girl decals are a thing that sells to normal people because sleeping with something hugged to you is comforting, hence spooning when you have a partner. When I'm alone I tend to bunch up the blankets and hug them. Anime body pillows are a result of a lack of shame, intense loneliness, and an inability to feel something nice without sexualising it (where the anime version of sexual is often an inappropriately young girl looking kind of embarrassed about what is happening)

Double length pillows are also really really nice for when you are sleeping with someone else and you don't want one of you to end up face down in pillow gap while you're spooning.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

a dog from hell posted:

gently caress off, no one notices unless you smell like a dumpster.

Clean privilege is never being turned down for oral sex because you haven’t washed away the protective, lubricative, natural oils beneath your foreskin that are supposed to facilitate sex in the first place (smegma).

Clean privilege is being considered more sexually desirable even when you have horribly disfigured genitals. 56% of American males undergo genital mutilation at birth for supposed ‘hygiene’ reasons, as it removes the 'need’ to wash. Our society is so obsessed with unnecessary cleanliness that we actually take a knife to our baby boy’s little winkles to achieve it.

Tags: clean privilege privilege circumcision male genital mutilation sex and love trigger warning child abuse

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Who stole that man's rear end and what did they do with it?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

RicochetD20 posted:

I remember reading about this whore who was a playboy model and stripper when she was 18, and then she decided that's not what she wanted to do with her life so she went to college, got a degree, studied law at Harvard Law School, and became a very high ranking and powerful judge.
Reading this story made me very angry, and I still get angry thinking about it. I believe that once a woman is a whore, she is always a whore and she should be forbidden from getting married or having any profession outside of prostitution. Slutty behavior should permanently forfeit a woman's right to be taken seriously.

What I love about this is the volumes it speaks about just how seriously the writer has been taken by everyone around him for his entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

WrenP-Complete posted:

The anti choice activists by Metro Center scared the poo poo out of me on Saturday by coming up behind me riding a unicycle and then asking me to help them fight abortions. The man on the loudspeaker said that abortions cost less than $50. *sigh*

So what you're telling me is that not only is Pepe a white supremacist or something, but Dat Boi is a Fundamentalist? :smith:

• Locked thread