Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ok so anorexia and mental illness in general is no joke but theres something totally effin hot about a chick wholl suck spaghetti outta me dick to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The General posted:

Wasn't that printer story a goon? Also, if you're going to haul a printer for miles for a girl, at least make sure she's single before you go. Or maybe be bi, so you could bang her boyfriends gay friend. That story never ceases to make me laugh though.

Also, I'd gently caress that anorexic chick fat.

yeah he was a goon and then he killed himself

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I can cut that to 15 seconds. If you gotta talk about the "friend zone" it means you were never in the "humpy zone" in the first place. And you probably aren't really in the "friend zone" because you inherently admitted you aren't looking for friends. Simple.

hey this guy said humpy zone

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

fbsw posted:

a year ago my boss (mid 30s) who had recently been through a divorce, told me (early 20s) that i would probably end up as one of those older dudes who fucks young 20 somethings. she also bet that i preferred short girls (she is pretty tall).

so there ya'll go being a bitter nerd is a gender indifferent part of the human experience

she was actually talking to me. i was standing right behind you

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Endbringer posted:

I had that phase in high school too and I still sweat. A lot. I am more sweat than man. It helps when I have to go into tight spaces at my job. The sweat lubricates me. Because I sweat. A lot.

have your doctor put you on an anticholinergic like propantheline bromide

• Locked thread