Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Didn't read thread, but 3 pArts medium shelf whiskey, 2 parts water , 1 part lemon juice is my favorite cocktail , by far. You can substitute urine for the lemon juice, I won't even know

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

Didn't read thread, but 3 pArts medium shelf whiskey, 2 parts water , 1 part lemon juice is my favorite cocktail , by far

Same but minus the water and fruit parts.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chinatown posted:

Same but minus the water and fruit parts.

but wait, that just leaves... *puts on top hat and monocle* by jove chinaman youve done it again

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
The manliest drink is cum.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Agag posted:

The manliest drink is cum.

whoa, you are dumb as hell

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of bitchmade bitch needs water in his whiskey. Especially evan williams just lol. Then goes home to post about it just lol.

If you need water with your whiskey then you shouldn't drink whiskey. Order a glass separate and chase it if you havr to just lol.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I put ice in my brandy :v:

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

jBrereton posted:

Have you considered "Drambuie", op?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Whiskey Soda's a drink if you want your scrub tier well whiskey to last longer. Maybe ask for a 'Whiskey Soda, Neat' and then you'll get your same drink except now it's got bubbles. Then switch the soda water out for sprite later on once you realize you don't like the taste of crappy whiskey watered down so why not make it a Whiskey Sour then only without all the flamboyant fruit floating around it... Congratulations, you've learned to drink straight whiskey in reverse!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I drink my whiskey straight with a novelty Ice Sphere plunked right in the goddamn highball glass, thank you very much!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Man the op is a bitch of the highest degree

e: im not just threads hitting, this is fact.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Can I have extwa wemonade in my shandy pwetty pwease?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Iron Prince posted:

Man the op is a bitch of the highest degree

e: im not just threads hitting, this is fact.

Plz don't hit my threads.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I like to order martinis with a salad full of olives.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Jastiger posted:

What kind of bitchmade bitch needs water in his whiskey. Especially evan williams just lol. Then goes home to post about it just lol.

If you need water with your whiskey then you shouldn't drink whiskey. Order a glass separate and chase it if you havr to just lol.

you can buy cask strength whisky and its not weird to dilute that

philistine

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Maybe just don't go to a bar that requires you to "yell" your order and there will be less confusion.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

VectorSigma posted:

in the future there will be machines that serve you exactly the drink you want in under ten seconds and require no tips and will make your pitiful existence drinking alone even worse

this machine already exists friend:

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

OP have you considered ordering a "gay drink for homosexuals" and then sucking a strange man's dick in the bathroom stall?

Just make sure to leave before the self suck show starts. That's like the horn of gondor for ISIS.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Whiskey Soda's a drink if you want your scrub tier well whiskey to last longer. Maybe ask for a 'Whiskey Soda, Neat' and then you'll get your same drink except now it's got bubbles. Then switch the soda water out for sprite later on once you realize you don't like the taste of crappy whiskey watered down so why not make it a Whiskey Sour then only without all the flamboyant fruit floating around it... Congratulations, you've learned to drink straight whiskey in reverse!

If the OP's stomach can't handle beer he's not gonna be able to handle jack and cokes too well. I've gotten poo poo hammered too many times to count on that combo and it's not good for yon stomach.

Just order a glass of water on the side or something and chase the whiskey if you have to. Nobody except mustaschioed 50 year old British men will think less of you.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Just order a whiskey and whisky, idiot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Why don't you stop being a pretentious retard and just shoot your whiskey like a grown man idiot

fo real do

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Ginette Reno posted:

If the OP's stomach can't handle beer he's not gonna be able to handle jack and cokes too well. I've gotten poo poo hammered too many times to count on that combo and it's not good for yon stomach.

Just order a glass of water on the side or something and chase the whiskey if you have to. Nobody except mustaschioed 50 year old British men will think less of you.

whiskey soda is not whiskey coke but ok op is still bitchmade.

op i hope this thread isn't a troll bc im shakin g with rage right now

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I drink my whiskey straight with a novelty Ice Sphere plunked right in the goddamn highball glass, thank you very much!

Novelty Ice Spheres are pretty good cause they're real easy to drink around.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Just wanted to thrown in that tipping bartenders is a waste of money.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh i've had a drink in every bar
from here to timbuktoo
whiskey shooters
beer at hooter's
gin at home - don't dilute her

but i'm still wont to feel alone
and in my heart still wends
the truth - there's still one bar
that nobody will tend
it's my penis
my penis
my penis
my penis
a bar untended
champagne unopened
pressure imploded
my balls
with cum they are loaded

~fin~

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Remember buttchuggin'

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Edgar posted:

Bartenders have to mix drinks behind a magic curtain in utah

:prepop:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Adding a couple drops of water to whiskey is supposed to bring out the flavor or some garbage but I don't really notice the difference. I prefer Wild Turkey 101 so the first sip is usually pretty overwhelming

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

akulanization posted:

Novelty Ice Spheres are pretty good cause they're real easy to drink around.

Yeah I play a game where I see how many times I can refill it to the same line before the sphere melts fully, it's pretty aight :cheers:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A Stupid Baby posted:

Adding a couple drops of water to whiskey is supposed to bring out the flavor or some garbage but I don't really notice the difference. I prefer Wild Turkey 101 so the first sip is usually pretty overwhelming

That's the lore, but yeah, just drink it straight like a real man

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
booze already has water in it but water doesn't already have booze in it, this is not a hard concept to grasp

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I don't like when you go to a bourbon bar, which there are thousands of in the northeast now, and get bourbon on the rocks and they use those lovely ice cubes with holes in them and not the artisanal ice blocks of ice balls! I know you have them and I am paying $16 for this whiskey give me my ice block

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm paying for alcohol. Not frozen poo poo that falls from the sky.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

I have very little impulse control so if I get a bourbon neat it takes me like 4 minutes to drink and then I get too drunk too fast and want to die, if I get ice I pace myself way better so I want that frozen cloud shits

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

I don't like when you go to a bourbon bar, which there are thousands of in the northeast now, and get bourbon on the rocks and they use those lovely ice cubes with holes in them and not the artisanal ice blocks of ice balls! I know you have them and I am paying $16 for this whiskey give me my ice block

I made the mistake of going to a mezcal bar in a upper crust white neighborhood and had to wait 10 minutes while some overzealous woman asked for the Abriged History of Mezal I am Drinking

Lady, just loving slug that poo poo and then try another one, the way the evil flayed Mexican gods intended

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

if I get ice I pace myself way better
Why?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm just gonna say it, anyone who drinks whiskey in any form is a loving bitch. I drink embalming fluid like Osiris intended. Praise Amun-Ra Mother Fucker

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i drank some neat oban on a patio yesterday and flew to the moon on a wave of good times :greenangel:

The_end
May 17, 2014
I would like a glass of whiskey with a cup of water on the side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Why bother pacing yourself just drink when you're too sober and quench your body's thirst by sticking your head under the tap and sucking on the faucet like a normal human being.

• Locked thread