Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the female form is so beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i didnt click the link. should i click the link thanks ia wrt if i shoud click the link

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lonesomedwarf posted:

i didnt click the link. should i click the link thanks ia wrt if i shoud click the link
dont do it but you should prob just do it and get it over with maybe take a seat before clicking

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
You have a mental illness

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

lonesomedwarf posted:

No, you should not.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

congratulaions OP. I hope you find the right person to pound your pussy

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Away all Goats posted:

congratulaions OP. I hope you find the right person to pound your pussy

i believe you mean deep tissue wound

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

wheres the dick?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Jeff Sichoe posted:

wow, this is ver. rude and uncalled for just because i ask a question on the forums some thing awful forums, i just thought i would check becfore clicking you dont have to say thing like these, and did you ever think that maybe if you want to say these about people maybe its you with the problen, ii bet that didnt enter youre mind but maybe i should, have, before you said something like this which tbh t be honedst is ver. unthoughtful and triggering and mabe i do have a mental illness and maybe did you think that maybe it doesnt help when peoples say thing like these, i was realy trying hard to have a good day before this but every thing is a huge struggel and treading this just made everything worse, and wow i hope you got a few laughs, i hope you feel better because when i reead something liek this i just hink whats the point why try, why bother trying, and it takes a huge tyoll me on me and im now reall angry and i feel bad and sad, and itsb ecause of you, and i hope you know that

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
This is why I don't listen to Morrissey during a lightning storm.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Transphobic much?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Carmant posted:

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and being my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for awhile the intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, :nws:http://imgur.com/a/d2dCg:nws: for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

puppy monkey baby

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

lonesomedwarf posted:

wow, this is ver. rude and uncalled for just because i ask a question on the forums some thing awful forums, i just thought i would check becfore clicking you dont have to say thing like these, and did you ever think that maybe if you want to say these about people maybe its you with the problen, ii bet that didnt enter youre mind but maybe i should, have, before you said something like this which tbh t be honedst is ver. unthoughtful and triggering and mabe i do have a mental illness and maybe did you think that maybe it doesnt help when peoples say thing like these, i was realy trying hard to have a good day before this but every thing is a huge struggel and treading this just made everything worse, and wow i hope you got a few laughs, i hope you feel better because when i reead something liek this i just hink whats the point why try, why bother trying, and it takes a huge tyoll me on me and im now reall angry and i feel bad and sad, and itsb ecause of you, and i hope you know that

your pain sustains me

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Carmant posted:

Transphobic much?

most trans are scared of me, young man.

nah actually i'm terrified they're gonna go all vampire on my dick and gnaw it off or something

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

Carmant posted:

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and being my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for awhile the intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.

With that, I have uploaded a photo of my labia onto imgur, :nws:http://imgur.com/a/d2dCg:nws: for all 18+ year old individuals to see. BUT, I do not want to be overrun with tabloid and paparazzi attention over this, or have a total big deal made.

As for my own statement to quote, I will state the following: Have belief and faith in what your body can do, and with such binaural beats and frequencies, as well as persistence and patience, what you'd like can happen for you.

I was really hoping for goatse

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rubbergoose posted:

I was really hoping for goatse

Just wait till someone puts a ring on it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lonesomedwarf posted:

you wrigt a alot of stupid poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

♫♫ Cause if you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it. ♫♫

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

SUCK ON MY rear end

once you transition

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

SUCK ON MY rear end

once you transition

Is this an....

Open invitation? :heysexy:

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Looks like someone hit you with a hatchet. So, mission accomplished, I guess...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

lonesomedwarf posted:

Only if your screen is being projected onto the neighbor's house like at a drive in movie theater. Then click the link. Failing that, if you're couch browsing and your screen is actually the family TV AND the whole family is in view of it AND it's dinner time, then click the link.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Is this an....

Open invitation? :heysexy:

Depends... how many man-made vaginas do you have

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

Depends... how many man-made vaginas do you have

If I had, if mind you. If I had a huge and verbose selection of flesh lights, all with multiple inserts and attachments, allowing for a 104 level of variation count?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like it was written by my ex tbh

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nice axewound

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

jesus christ. Hes still alive? His mental illness apparently isn't getting any better either.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

jesus christ. Hes still alive? His mental illness apparently isn't getting any better either.

good im glad of it

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Can't wait for the doctor's reaction to "I listened to a youtube video and my vagina blossomed. Can you make it stop bleeding?"

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

jeff smisek posted:

SUCK ON MY rear end

once you transition

PM me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maldoror posted:

puppy monkey baby

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moon Atari posted:

I'm driving around town with massive sonic weapon grade speakers, blasting the breast growth hormone track.

You are the hero we need and deserve.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Hoo BOY, I ain't clicking on that!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
OP you're doing it wrong. Boipussy is not a hole you carve into your own taint.
:nws:Ass_Clit_male.jpg:nws:
v:rolleyes:v
Get a doctor. Get multiple. Get as many as you can. Most importantly, :getout:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
motherbitching science ftw

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

natetimm posted:

Hoo BOY, I ain't clicking on that!

do it you motherbitch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

OP you're doing it wrong. Boipussy is not a hole you carve into your own taint.
:nws:Ass_Clit_male.jpg:nws:
v:rolleyes:v
Get a doctor. Get multiple. Get as many as you can. Most importantly, :getout:
im going to need another drink before i click this one

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I was a chick I would just play with my titties all day and hammer on my vag. Like if you're a straight dude that's a girl you don't have to do poo poo for effort into the ladies. :effortless:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think this whole thing is a good example of what not to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

numberoneposter posted:

im going to need another drink before i click this one

• Locked thread