Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Doctor Dogballs posted:

what happened to his dick & balls......???

You probably don't wanna know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Nathilus posted:

I guess he just took a machete to his junk rather than all the refactoring you"re supposed to do with the leftovers. Welp dude gratz on never having any orgasms ever again, and an open urethra thats gonna need god knows how many grand worth of surgery to not be a pit of infection.

Also I am unsure of where the muscles that let you hold it are at. He might have also made himself incontinent.

Where did you see this at?

Boy all the people who like to stalk and post about this troubled man sure are real normal people.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Justin Tyme posted:

Boy all the people who like to stalk and post about this troubled man sure are real normal people.

I think that the reason people follow him is probably so they feel more sane/less hosed up by comparison. Not me though, it's too cringey.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Chris is the Ignatius J. Reilly of the 21st century

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dethkon posted:

I think that the reason people follow him is probably so they feel more sane/less hosed up by comparison. Not me though, it's too cringey.

You're the least cringey person on the internet

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Nirvikalpa posted:

You're the least cringey person on the internet

well thanks bae <3

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It makes me feel more hosed up not less :(

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Gamer With Dignity posted:

It makes me feel more hosed up not less :(

Yeah don't forget that the abyss gazes back, so take what you will and move on, godspeed and may super sonic and the seven chaos emeralds always be with you.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Justin Tyme posted:

I'm just guessing, based on that horrific picture and the info that he hasn't been to a doctor.

As for chris-watchers being weird, eh. Some of them doxx the gently caress out of the dude which is creepy and uncool but I can understand the morbid fascination of it. And he's the one who put himself in the public eye in the first place. If you don't want nerd hobbyist paparazzi on your rear end you shouldn't make all your nerdbait weirdness public.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp21bOjUTTU&t=301s

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

why do i get the feeling that those pictures are CWC

edit: didn't even read this thread just knew it

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

I'm just guessing, based on that horrific picture and the info that he hasn't been to a doctor.

As for chris-watchers being weird, eh. Some of them doxx the gently caress out of the dude which is creepy and uncool but I can understand the morbid fascination of it. And he's the one who put himself in the public eye in the first place. If you don't want nerd hobbyist paparazzi on your rear end you shouldn't make all your nerdbait weirdness public.

He's openly given out his info for years.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The Rage posted:

why do i get the feeling that those pictures are CWC

edit: didn't even read this thread just knew it

I had no idea and I wish someone had warned me. I was ready to laugh at something gross and unexplained, but than an explanation was provided and now I am familiar with the meaning of the phrase 'un-clit'. I just wanted to laugh about gender changing binaural beats, but now the world is a permanently darker place and my desire to laugh is gone.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Seriouspost, is this real?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Seriouspost, is this real?

Yes.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Lets try again, and this time you will give me an answer that doesnt make me wanna kill myself.

Is this real?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

omfg so that picture in the op isn't some hosed up gender surgery but a big nasty hole caused by an abscess on his perineum from an infected piercing..

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Wow this sure is a thing that's gross and weird and wrong.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Lets try again, and this time you will give me an answer that doesnt make me wanna kill myself.

Is this real?

It's real in that it's a copy/paste from a real person who thinks that hypnosis videos have allowed him to grow a vagina.

The person in question is Chris Chan, the guy who went nuts at a Gamestop because he's unhappy with the new Sonic coloring.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

criscodisco posted:

It's real in that it's a copy/paste from a real person who thinks that hypnosis videos have allowed him to grow a vagina.

The person in question is Chris Chan, the guy who went nuts at a Gamestop because he's unhappy with the new Sonic coloring.

:psyduck:

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

hemale in pain posted:

omfg so that picture in the op isn't some hosed up gender surgery but a big nasty hole caused by an abscess on his perineum from an infected piercing..

no no no no no

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

...which he believes is a real pussy that he obtained through hypnosis.

Argh fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Jul 26, 2016

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
walla you're a freak

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

go loving figure. i wonder if he got strongarmed into doing it like fire

I've seen his name pop up a few names now. Who's fire? And how does that happen? :psyduck:

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit

hemale in pain posted:

i hope he dies of sepsis. end his joke of an existence

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

psyopmonkey?

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Who did such an outstanding and amazing job on chopping up them genitals?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

solaranus posted:

Who did such an outstanding and amazing job on chopping up them genitals?

Gordon Ramsay

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

hemale in pain posted:

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dethkon posted:

Lol has anyone ever transitioned the other way? From f to m? I can't think of any celebrities.

The only person I can think of is Chaz Bono.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dethkon posted:

Lol has anyone ever transitioned the other way? From f to m? I can't think of any celebrities.
they're less common than transgirls but still make up a sizable portion of trans people

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Twelve Batmans posted:

The only person I can think of is Chaz Bono.

more like transitioned into a goon jfc

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't think Chaz Bono ever did the downstairs half of the surgery, did he?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you made me look at chris chans taint you motherfucker

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Zzulu posted:

You've been on SA for 7 years and this is the first time you've seen CWC's taint?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SONIC'S VAGINA IS NOT BLUE!!!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Chris is going to die in incredible pain and that makes me sad. I mean, I always knew he was going to die for some ridiculous reason, just not so soon.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Zzulu posted:

Lol, you always remember your first time

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Maybe Hitler was right, maybe we should just make all the retardeds in to cliff babies from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Rambling Robot posted:

You probably don't wanna know.

ferreal though does he still have them?? Im not clicking any pictures but goons gotta know

e: by "them" i mean his bait & tackle. his twig & berries.

• Locked thread