Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

What kind of game is DQ Builders

Dragon Quest Builders[note 2] is a sandbox action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita consoles. The game is set in Alefgard, the world of the original Dragon Quest video game, and players control the savior who is tasked with rebuilding the world after it was destroyed by the evil Dragonlord. The game features a voxel aesthetic style, with gathering and building elements similar to Minecraft and Terraria. The game was released in Japan on January 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

What kind of game is DQ Builders

ARPG with Minecraft style building in between roaming the world and doing quests for villagers as you rebuild the world. It's a spin off based on the bad ending of DQ1 which is cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
🤔🤔🤔

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played the demo and it's pretty cool. A more structured Minecraft is nice for me who got bored with having no goals in that game 5 years ago. Now there's little DQ people giving you blueprints and saying I need a home please!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I played the demo and it's pretty cool. A more structured Minecraft is nice for me who got bored with having no goals in that game 5 years ago. Now there's little DQ people giving you blueprints and saying I need a home please!

Dark cloud was a mega win and this will be too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Sounds cute and fun

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
new pac man looks so good !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHgwvOBBxxQ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pacman ce dx ftw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

thats my jam

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm excited for deus ex

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.

- Random, procedurally generated street levels.
- Get Doge points by running as far as you can without dying and by collecting Doge coins.
- Unlock new costumes for your Doge.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Benny D posted:

Fall 2016 is going to be a m-m-m-monster for game releases.

I don't want anyone to miss anything so I've put together a comprehensive list of what to expect over the next 3 or so months.

AUGUST 23
DEUS EX: Mankind Divided all

SEPTEMBER 16
Dragon Quest 7: Fragments of the Forgotten Past 3DS

SEPTEMBER 20
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse

SEPTEMBER 30
Final Fantasy 15
Pac-Man CE 2

OCTOBER 11
Dragon Quest Builders PS4/Vita(!!!!!!!)

OCTOBER 25
THE LAST GUARDIAN ps4

OCTOBER 28
Titanfall 2 pc bone

NOVEMBER 8
Regardless of the election outcome, FEMA camps will begin to open & the injections will begin immediately

NOVEMBER 11
Dishonored 2 all

WINVEMBER 18
Pokemon Sun & Moon

These are the highlights of the upcoming releases. Obviously I missed some poo poo. I'll bump the thread on release days so no one misses anything!!!! Feel free to discuss all of these games here
I might buy SMT4 Apocalypse on release even though FF15 is right after it because I am flying back from Japan and 12 hour plane rides are the best place for JRPGs

I will buy and then complain about FF15

Ever since Pokemon Go became a thing it made me go back and play the older pokemon games and I just paid for Pokemon Bank and transferred all my poekmon to The Cloud,,,

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The pokecloud...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Garou: Mark of the Wolves is coming to PS4 this year as well OP.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

holy poo poo, tht a sequel or just a remaster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's gonna be a NeoGeo rom for 15 dollars

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

it's gonna be a NeoGeo rom for 15 dollars

lmfao

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Updated my journal

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

you fail merchants can plug your ears and go la la la la all you want but metroid federation force is in fact coming out aug 19 2016 tyool and the 3ds controls slay and blastball fps dark sou.

im sorry.
retarded_clown im so sorry.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
World of Fishing is a full-fledged MMO featuring character development, exciting quests and the addicting hunt for rare fish.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxt4onVw7w

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

White Genocide posted:

you fail merchants can plug your ears and go la la la la all you want but metroid federation force is in fact coming out aug 19 2016 tyool and the 3ds controls slay and blastball fps dark sou.

im sorry.

you should be apologizing to everyone for making such a gently caress tarded post.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yes! yes!!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

White Genocide posted:

im sorry.

Atone for your sins or stay out of my thread

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

RUMOR MILL CHURNING!!!! Dark Souls 3 DLC 1 could be dropped as a surprise release last week of August. This according to Christian Today I know this sounds ridiculous but for whatever reason this site was on the money about ps+ games way early for a long time so who knows

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

...Where the gently caress is No Many's Sky?

Some loving peabrains on this site, I swear.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

White Genocide posted:

im sorry.

No need to apologize, I think the game looks loving Awesome.

Seriously, ditching the old, lovely and outdated "Metroidvania" style gameplay with an awesome revamp? Snoogins

Now all they need to do is make a mobile version and I will literally mail Shigeru Miyamoto my wallet, drivers license and all.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Seriously, ditching the old, lovely and outdated "Metroidvania" style gameplay with an awesome revamp? Snoogins

Now all they need to do is make a mobile version and I will literally mail Shigeru Miyamoto my wallet, drivers license and all.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

...Where the gently caress is No Many's Sky?

Some loving peabrains on this site, I swear.

No Man's Spore. Games has that one pegged.

Still gonna buy it like an idiot

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Shigeru Miyamoto Stole My Identity And I Said Thank You (8 p.m., Lifetime)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

....And why that's a good thing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

....And why that's a good thing.
Of course it's a good thing. I'm not doing anything with my identity. Let the greatest mind in video games have it.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

rediscover posted:

you should be apologizing to everyone for making such a gently caress tarded post.

signature...coming from..inside the post? :stare:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

In Training posted:

I want to play it

I'm also keeping an eye on titanfall because the first one had such fast + fluid movement and I want that but in a good game

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
I will play no man sky on summer vacay and deus ex is soon enough to steam sale during winter break

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Dongslayer. posted:

I will play no man sky on summer vacay and deus ex is soon enough to steam sale during winter break

its not going to be on sale for more than like 5 dollars off if even

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
its more about when I will have time to game and savor the flavor.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

its not going to be on sale for more than like 5 dollars off if even

human revolution was down to like 20 bucks in a few months and was a ps plus game about a year after it came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit it was a year and a half sorry

• Locked thread