Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm extremely excited for Bannerlord, Mankind Divided, Shantae, and Infinite Warfare. I'm also interested in trying out No Man's Sky and Steep but they're both definitely in "wait for reviews and then rent before buying" territory. It's shaping up to be a good year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played a ton of M&B: Warband yesterday and now I'm real agitated there's still not a release date for Bannerlord besides "2016."

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm kind of excited for Civ VI but I'm still going to wait until reviews and stuff come out.

Tyranny is a day-one purchase, though, it looks really cool. I liked Pillars a lot and Tyranny has faster-paced combat (or at least faster-looking which I guess is good enough), a cool art style, and isn't set in a painfully generic fantasy world, so it looks like it fixed all my issues with Pillars.

Plus I'm a sucker for any game where you're just straight-up explicitly evil.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

poo poo is tyranny this year? im loving pumped for that

Yeah, the release date is still just 2016 without an actual date, which would normally have me expecting a delay at this point in the year, but now they're being published by Paradox who never announces a release date more than like a month before launch, so who knows.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

battlefield 1 is fuckin siiiiiick. massively improved since the beta

That's cool, I had some fun with the beta but it was pretty rough around the edges so I'm really glad to hear that.

Tyranny finally got a release date, will be out Nov 10th.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Cool, I didn't play Pillars because I the story sounded boring, but Tyranny sounds interesting

Yeah, I liked Pillars pretty well but my biggest complaint was that the story and setting were both the most painfully generic fantasy garbage. Tyranny looks a lot better on both counts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'll be getting it on release barring any disastrous reviews or something. It's probably my most anticipated game atm

• Locked thread