Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Do you know in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show intro when they say "We're the Mario brothers and plumbing's our game, we're not like the others who get all the fame"?

Who are the other plumbers who get all the fame

Thank you,

Darth Lamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
thanks for info guys that was really stressing me out

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Segmentation Fox posted:

da da da do da da
Make a Mario! / Do a thing / no not like that / Come on we have to leave, do a Mario!
Take a step / You stepped a step / That was a Mario, holy poo poo you guys!
da da da da da da da da da OH gently caress / da da da da da da YOU DID A MARIO!
da da da do da da
Make a Mario! / Twist this way / No that's not right / We don't have time for this, Do a Mario!
Watch your step / Be careful now / You did a Mario, not again you fool!
da da da da da da da da da da da
FUUUUUCK THIIIIS DAAAAAANCE.

10/10

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

What about Captain N

Why was Simon so...fancy?

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Chinatown posted:

good news i just penetrated a burrito

• Locked thread