Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!
This thread sure got weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!
You people are nuts. Game is a not-insignificant improvement. I have no idea what game you guys are playing that the puck pickups aren't way better, poke checks are poor, bodychecking isn't functional, I have experienced absolutely nothing like that. Passing is merely more difficult, not worse. In fact it seems to 'split the difference' with the pass assist a lot less frequently which I've been whining about for years. The puck is nice and live, but probably TOO live, and they'll balance that out over time (as they always do, when the legions of crybabies who can't automatically dangle through every forest raise a stink and EA re-applies the glue to everyone's stick blades). Not sure about the AI stuff as I only do EASHL and HUT. Only complaint I have there is that EASHL computer D are slightly TOO good at angling to the puck on dump-ins. The occasional miscalculation or slow pivot would be nice.

But then, I'm just one guy.

LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!

I will take a weird situation like that once a game over the game forcing my skating line to change completely when I get near the puck every single day.

LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Also this game actually owns because if you drop from EASHL, it replaces your player with a CPU player and I just played a game against a goalie whose name was T. Brickwall, and when he dropped, the game put in a CPU goalie named J. Sieve

Are you serious?

That's loving incredible

LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!
Cancel all previous versions of nhl as well. Retroactively. And burn down rammer's house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegioPraetoria
Jul 20, 2006

Strikeout!
I cant even tell you how loving stupid I felt at that moment.

Edit: Whatever, I got the primary apple. I've moved on.

• Locked thread