Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
These games have loving SUCKED on new GM and no expansion mode is embarassing. gently caress you Rammer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
First NHL game literally ever that I'm not going to buy. I spent the difference on the crazy $130 version of NBA 2k17. gently caress you, EA. the gameplay was amazing from NHL 10-14 and you take features out and make it unplayable. Suck my rear end.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This was going to be the first time literally ever (I've owned every EA NHL game, usually at launch) that I didn't buy, but I saw it on sale and gave in. I guess it's not as bad as last year, but wow is it still a gigantic piece of poo poo. Clunky and hollow and a shell of say, NHL 11. It's also just a literal cash grab now. They're clearly sabotaging every gameplay mode that isn't HUT. EA and Rammer are scum.

• Locked thread