Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

sellouts posted:

This game loving sucks and unless you are part of our autist eashl collective on Xbox you should not buy this game under any circumstances.

I just want to be part of a team, even if it is autists and a Guy Fieri cosplayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOmC_fZ9dgM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

The wave of emails just came out for people that were Insiders, but opted out of marketing emails. They/We were skipped over yesterday.

So, if anybody needs a Bone code, AJ and I have 6 between us.

I have another 3 Xbone codes as well.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

V for Vegans posted:

Does the beer league rink have one girlfriend sitting alone in the bleachers reading a book the whole time? It would be amazing if when you scored, it cut to her and she just sat there wicked bored and not paying attention.

I'm used to seeing the opposite. The girlfriend goes to the game and is a crazy fan, excited by everything her boyfriend does and pissed off at any rough play against him.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

ThinkTank posted:

Have they added a feature to effectively move your stick around on the defensive side of things? Holding LT in NHL 2K4 allowed you to move your stick around freely with the right stick while in the defensive zone. It made up for the difficulty of translating the minor positioning corrections seen in real hockey to a video game and was such a useful and intuitive feature that it boggles my mind that it hasn't been put in any of the EA games yet. You can sorta do it by holding the left bumper but you a) blindly pokecheck first and b) it only sorta wildly swings in the direction you want it.

Also icon passing, that was the poo poo.

Basically please bring back NHL 2K 2K.

The aiming a poke check feature existed in NHL at one point. I forget which version, but I remember using it a lot in EASHL and then it disappeared probably because people (like myself) would just start swinging wildly and tripping everyone for fun. Then they took out vision control and gave it back, albeit a retarded version of it.

sba posted:

rammer is fuckboy trash

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

If you're an idiot, NHL 17 is now available on EA Access on Xbox One.

Yay! I'm an idiot!

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

HanabaL03 posted:

I'm enjoying this years version a lot. Been playing a lot of drop in EASHL games.

:stare: This combination of words confuses me greatly.

So far I've somewhat enjoyed it but I seem to be the rare person on The Neighborhood due to my ability to score and assist on the most ridiculous goals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uNJGS4QfQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLm4lUywp68
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwS-YWH6wHc

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Pleads posted:

Any xbone teams playing EASHL?

Did I miss another sba meltdown?

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

Right. The meltdown needs to actually end before another meltdown can begin.

:thurman:

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Pleads posted:

Any xbone teams playing EASHL?

I'm asking this for a friend.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

sba posted:

if anyone on Xbox wants to get ridiculed incessantly and called homophobic and racial slurs by a center who can do no wrong and worships Guy Fieri - come join the IRC

Click here to chat with goons.

Hockles posted:

Fixed for accuracy.

Oglogoth posted:

Fixed your fix.

Needed another fix.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

For real though. If you play NHL 17 on XBox One, we need more people for sba to berate and blame for losses.

Fixt.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Pleads posted:

Forming a new team to take the cursed disc from whence it came, send all applications to The Fellowship.

Last time someone said to fill out an application in the NHL thread, another idiot filled one out.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

sba posted:

yeah, no one actually plays anything anyway, save your money

:(

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Doctor Butts posted:

Being a Teal.

:catstare:

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

sba posted:

folks it's with great regret that I have to inform you that bradford is good at NHL

This actually happened.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

I'm the best.

This actually happened.

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

Hockles posted:

Reserved.

What's going here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bradf0rd
Jun 16, 2008

Agent of Chaos

THE MACHO MAN posted:

it's still a hunk of poo poo because there's zero incentive for EA to truly fix the game, but it's definitely more fun than recent years and worth $10

Is it worth $10 to play with you?

no

• Locked thread