Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
I look forward to jumping into eashl early enough that all the teams I get invited to aren't just 12 year olds who play together for a week and then never touch the game again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Count me in for some ps4 eashl action.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

Duke Chin posted:

Anybody run across/sign up for any PS4 beta keys by chance? I didn't even know it was happening so I missed the sign up date.

I also missed the sign up date and want to try it out on ps4, I found the email telling me to sign up for the beta but it was sent to my email I use for junk so I didn't see it in time.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
A ps4 code pmed to me would be a grand surprise for me after a long day of helping my friend move tomorrow in the heat.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Any other ps4 codes floating around? The one I was sent was somehow already claimed. Some lucky kid must have written random letters and got a free beta code or, knowing ea, just increased the last 1 to a 2 to guess a code.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Does the beer league rink have one girlfriend sitting alone in the bleachers reading a book the whole time? It would be amazing if when you scored, it cut to her and she just sat there wicked bored and not paying attention.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

Zip! posted:

Looks like both codes I sent out were somehow already pre-claimed. I don't know how that is possible but welp :/

It's the thought that counts man, thanks anyways. Just wondering, are you North American or Europe? Maybe they were the wrong region and didn't work? I'm North America.

Anyone who wants to make a beta reject party tonight or who is getting back into NHL after the beta, hit me up on psn at vforvegans. I'm away next week but I'm usually down to play some eashl or otp.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
I'm east coast and usually play late night, depending on when I get home from work.

Edit: Still searching for a Beta code. I'm trying all the live streams and such that I can but it seems these other players have faster thumbs than I do and snag them first.

Double Edit: Managed to snag one, downloading it now.

V for Vegans fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jul 29, 2016

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

Pleads posted:

This game, especially with this beta tuner, is an awful lovely abysmal game.

I just spent 40 minutes making the most horrific team jerseys ever. You're telling me you can play hockey in this game too?

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Why is the default view for eashl the one where it alternates which team is facing up and which is facing down? Why not default to the normal view?

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

aunt jemima posted:

Mine defaulted to normal view :shrug:

It was probably something I hit in the intro question section asking you how good you are at nhl and what default settings you want on. I was too busy furiously mashing x so I didn't really read any of it.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Are there any ps4 goons with an EASHL team? My internet seems to have stabilized enough to actually make it through a game without crashing so I'd be up for partying up with some people.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009

THE MACHO MAN posted:

Does anyone play eashl on PS4? I have a bunch of gift cards to a local game store so I might grab it since it is free and I don't have anything else I want

I do eashl drop ins and would be down to join a goon team if one for started. VforVegans on psn.

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
I would if I had enough friends to play with. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V for Vegans
Jan 30, 2009
Pretty sure I'm on iceforts team too, my psn is VforVegans. If you ever see me online sent me a message and I'll probably be down to play, especially if I'm playing For Honor while trying to convince myself it's a fun game.

• Locked thread