Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is the world cup of hockey thing integrated into be a gm or be a pro at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Be a pro and be a gm used to used to be two of the best in their categories out of all sports games, and now they're just trash. It sucks.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CBJSprague24 posted:

I used to be addicted to these games and no matter how much I want to try to play, I just can't do it. I used to have so much fun with Be A GM. :negative:

I even got a kick out of when my team (CBJ) would acquire a player in real life after I drafted/signed/traded for them in one of the games over the years: by my count, it's Nathan Paetsch and Scottie Upshall (both NHL 08) and Scott Harrington (I think NHL 12 or 14). Anybody else ever unintentionally had that happen?

Varlamov to the Avs.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jack_tripper posted:

it's the best hockey game on ps4 and will remain so for at least the next 3 months

In hindsight I wouldn't have downloaded 2016 for free. I think it was 2016 at least. The one where they patched in the draft in be a gm after release.

• Locked thread