Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

This game loving sucks and unless you are part of our autist eashl collective on Xbox you should not buy this game under any circumstances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

http://xboxclips.com/Legeidus/463d2f07-3668-4df6-a22d-a9b14823bc4a

a defense of this game is a defense for killing Harambe

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

#dicksoutforbetterdefense

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

THE MACHO MAN posted:

Does anyone play eashl on PS4? I have a bunch of gift cards to a local game store so I might grab it since it is free and I don't have anything else I want

sell your lovely PS4 and use your gift cards to buy an Xbox one you loving pathetic lush

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Oglogoth posted:

Abort TED.

come back honey i promise to not yell anymore

Pleads posted:

Unfortunately those console warriors are dedicated to playing the worst game on the worst system.

why must you deny our love

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

why were those video clips posted they're all terrible what am i supposed to see

also the goalie goal y'all scored is weak and stupid and should not be celebrated

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

because you picked the wrong console, idiot

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

think again, xbone team is lush

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

yeah totally a reasonable reaction to losing 2 hours in a lovely mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Teemu Pokemon posted:

This game is legitimately fun if you have a dedicated group of people to play EASHL with otherwise it's a load of crap

no its not

Uniballer posted:

I would pay full price to play with Macho

get blackout drunk and ram your dick into the wall repeatedly while slurring minorities, same thing

• Locked thread