Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
EASHL means I'm back to buying this game yearly like a pathetic and retarded sheep

Customizable jerseys and arenas is p cool I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

My IRL friends don't really play anymore so I might be in the market for a new PS4 team. I've done some drop ins with the old squad but you guys always seem a bit full up for league games

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I will start a new PS4 team if we have enough guys

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I will pour never ending adulation upon you for a PS4 code

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

You sir are noble and likely very handsome

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Well we're still friends on PS4 so if you need me I'm always around

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Skizzzer posted:

icefort??

I have undergone some name changes but I'm still the same old drunk

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

So PWF and TWD all day err day just like last year got it

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Pleads posted:

(and of course retrieve the puck and keep skating)

Excellent, my favorite feature

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Ugh there's no way those won't be claimed by the time I get home :(

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

yellowcar posted:

I got extra beta codes for those who want them. PS4 Only.

code:
A5HM-L6NN-TBNL

Worked for me, you are a honorable and beautiful person

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If any of you PS4 guys want to play, I started a club for all the overflow from the main squad. My PSN is IceFortJohnnyAce, if you send me a friend request, you can find the team under friend's teams in the team search and I can add you. I should be on all night.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Also this game actually owns because if you drop from EASHL, it replaces your player with a CPU player and I just played a game against a goalie whose name was T. Brickwall, and when he dropped, the game put in a CPU goalie named J. Sieve

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If any of you new guys that just friended me are still playing 16 and looking for a team, I have a D1 squad that's been inactive since my IRL friends stopped playing and I'd be happy to add you to the team if it means I can get some regulars to play with again

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

That's loving stupid, what's even the point of having them then? Just for the 8 people who go to South Carolina Stingrays games and want to play two games with them before they're bored with 64 OVR players who can't do anything?

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i thought the goalies weren't supposed to do the same canned animations that look lovely ???

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I just bought this dumb game because it was half off and I am weak

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

V for Vegans posted:

I do eashl drop ins and would be down to join a goon team if one for started. VforVegans on psn.

One of the first things I did when I bought the game a month ago was started a team to be goonsquad2.0 but I didn't know anyone else who was playing.

Search Saskatchewan Trolls

e: PSN is IceFortJohnnyAce

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Dec 26, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

if you jabronis have this stupid game for the vastly superior playstation four gaming system friend me and i will play bad hockey with you

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I just got the game a month ago and have played a total of 3 drop-ins so far because pubbie bullshit infuriates me, but I use my PS4 for Plex all the time, and I work weird hours so I could be on at any given moment. I'd say best bet is between 7p-1a eastern, but since my machine is pretty much always on if I'm home, I'm ready to jump on whenever if people want to play

Depending on what I'm doing work-wise that day, I might be home for the day by 2 pm or I might be out from 4-midnight. If it's a "get home at midnight" kinda day, but I don't have a "get up at 5 am" day following it, I'll usually stay up to play until 2-4 if anyone is on. I used to do that all the time when I played Destiny.

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Dec 28, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Ginette Reno posted:

Tldr: play OTP only, Versus is garbage.

A post from 2009

It's too bad OTP is also garbage because everyone is terrible at this game apparently

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

toe drag brah

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

gently caress y'all teal for life stop playing drop-ins you plebs

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I have an EASHL team I've never used, if there are PS4 orphans you can friend me (IceFortJohnnyAce) then find my squad and we can play

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Why won't any of you jamokes join my team so I don't have to play with shitdick pubbies anymore and give myself a goddamn ulcer

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

no i said ps4 :confused:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

I used to be addicted to these games and no matter how much I want to try to play, I just can't do it. I used to have so much fun with Be A GM. :negative:

I even got a kick out of when my team (CBJ) would acquire a player in real life after I drafted/signed/traded for them in one of the games over the years: by my count, it's Nathan Paetsch and Scottie Upshall (both NHL 08) and Scott Harrington (I think NHL 12 or 14). Anybody else ever unintentionally had that happen?

I traded for Hasek as the Wings in NHL 2000 and when it happened in real life I almost poo poo a brick

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I think three might've been an NHLPA Hockey before that even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

This game is legitimately fun if you have a dedicated group of people to play EASHL with otherwise it's a load of crap

• Locked thread