Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

gangnam reference posted:

because he's not a tremendous retard

woah. pyrion are you gonna just sit there and take that??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

also i havent paid attention to pro dota for a while whats gonna be the best fantasy team

also also has there been a patch since manila major? need to know for my predictions

Yeah, 6.88 and 6.88b. Nothing game-changing, just tiny tweaks to make things better and showier for TI.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Luna Was Here posted:

also i havent paid attention to pro dota for a while whats gonna be the best fantasy team

also also has there been a patch since manila major? need to know for my predictions

Yes, 6.88.

As far as patches go it's pretty minor; the whole thing is a bunch of number changes.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im ready

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
You can change your fantasy picks every day. I got 4/5 OG and a golden Mu so I'm pretty well set I think.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
why the gently caress isnt luminous casting

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I think I should just dumpster my golden s4 because it's not like Alliance are gonna get back to doing anything of worth right?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
alliance will win ti6-16

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
im all in on wings lets loving do this :getin:

Pyrion Flax
Nov 30, 2002

Goon Success Story. Buy my bestselling book "How to make Old and Bald Work for YOU" available now at my house.

Sphyre posted:

more importantly why is pyrion flax not going to The Town 2

they asked me but it's like one week after TI and I need to see my babies.

gangnam reference posted:

because he's not a tremendous retard

and for the record I really am

Pyrion Flax
Nov 30, 2002

Goon Success Story. Buy my bestselling book "How to make Old and Bald Work for YOU" available now at my house.

Zurreco posted:

Remember when PFlax was going on about how he wasn't in demand for Valve stuff and we disagreed?

I'm gonna find that gently caress and give him a hug.

to be fair to the reddiTARDS (caps mine) questioning my being at TI6 due to lack of work, I was offered four gigs this year but all of them were really short notice so I couldn't do em. TI6 they let me know a month ago, all of us actually, which was nice.

Pyrion Flax
Nov 30, 2002

Red Red Blue posted:

Why the gently caress isn't fogged casting at TI

it's loving sad. he's awesome, he should be there, but I guess they have to make the cut somewhere. somewhere other than me, obviously.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

emdash posted:

how do you get more cards other than recycling existing ones?

answered my own question, they are like $.32 on the market if you like burning your money

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

can we trade these?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

can we trade these?

yeah

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Looking forward to Wings sending the decadent west back where it belongs (in the dumpster)

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
this is what I ended up with for a fantasy team, I feel pretty good about it

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

The fantasy team can be setup for each day of the tournament so you may want to only use cards for the players who are actually playing that day. IE the first day is wildcards so only use the synderen card.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i was really hoping to get a golden jimmy ho

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Pyrion Flax posted:

it's loving sad. he's awesome, he should be there, but I guess they have to make the cut somewhere. somewhere other than me, obviously.

fogged is the white bread of dota casters. he is good but nothing notably great. he has a level of pro insight but he was never good enough to not end up being a caster. his voice is the correct level of deep and void of any obvious accent or lisp problems

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Pyrion please Do Your Best at ti6

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Pyrion Flax posted:

they asked me but it's like one week after TI and I need to see my babies.

and for the record I really am

Could you please say go zai this year, thxx

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Fogged not being at TI6 is pretty dumb, dude is legit really good at what he does and he's still improving. I mean come on you put on Budget Matt Damon for crying out loud, Valve.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I don't really care since we got Black^

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Kainser posted:

I don't really care since we got Black^

He's bad though

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Personally I'm looking forward to how many panels Charlie shits up with his terrible insults leading to long awkward silences.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Why isn't my boy slacks doing TI6

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

sugar free jazz posted:

he absolutely is

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sugar free jazz posted:

did he turn down his invite or something?

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Has any pro caster posted their compendium predictions yet I always just copy those because :effort:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Desperate Character posted:

Has any pro caster posted their compendium predictions yet I always just copy those because :effort:

you realize half the predictions are basically nothing more than random chance right

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Just pick at random and you'll be about as successful as any pro.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Just put OG in every slot.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah OG are a pretty safe bet which is why im expecting them to go out 7-8th to TNC

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Reminder that Secret probably was the largest favorite last year and flamed out hilariously against EHOME and VP

reversesunglasses.gif etc.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Kainser posted:

Reminder that Secret probably was the largest favorite last year and flamed out hilariously against EHOME and VP

reversesunglasses.gif etc.

reminder that alliance was the heavy favorite and won and ig was one of the favorites and won and newbee were one of the favorites and won

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

its almost as if these tournaments have multiple teams with similar group stage performances that didn't have to play each other to establish a clear top team early on so depending on which side of the argument you favor you can cherry pick teams that were a favorite and won or a favorite and lost

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Up Circle posted:

newbee were one of the favorites

Get the gently caress outta here.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Up Circle posted:

reminder that alliance was the heavy favorite and won and ig was one of the favorites and won and newbee were one of the favorites and won

IG definitely was not one of the favourites and Newbee was slated to possibly do well but not win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

I've blindly copied merlini 1:1 every year and every major and probably did better than if I did it myself

He hasn't done a video this year so I've gotta wait

• Locked thread