Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Everyone kinda sleeps on the TI6 finals because it didn't have a Big Moment, but Shadow put on a drat clinic with Faceless Void in game 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9MMMkhuOI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Nahaz was amazingly awful at trying to be chill and relaxed on moonduck a couple weeks ago.

I sort of feel sorry for him but he really just can't hang

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This war on awkward old white guys isn't gonna affect redeye right?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Redeye will forever be safe because of the tine he told that dipshit not to walk into shot while live, the guy did, redeye then called him an idiot and the dipshit tried to start a fight on air before being pulled away by security. The whole time redeye was calm as gently caress.

Dude is too chill and too professional to hate.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Incoherence posted:

Everyone kinda sleeps on the TI6 finals because it didn't have a Big Moment, but Shadow put on a drat clinic with Faceless Void in game 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9MMMkhuOI

It's probably just me but I really liked the last game of the TI6 finals. DC was in the lead for most of the game, but once they lost one fight Wings just completely took over the game.

I miss wings :(

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Leading up to TI what are everyone's favorite games from previous internationals?

Thank you for this good post. There were too many good moments, I wish I had some to contribute. TI4 was when I got into watching the scene but I feel like that was eternity ago and I don't even remember that person.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Peter Dager taking care of China for sure

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

cerious posted:

Man I kinda miss LVL death now, what a weird ability

Yeah lvl death owned

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

Peter Dager taking care of China for sure

Yeah I'm watching EG vs ehome. Goddamn ti5 ruled man

China got loving bodied by ppd

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Unfunny Poster posted:

Redeye will forever be safe because of the tine he told that dipshit not to walk into shot while live, the guy did, redeye then called him an idiot and the dipshit tried to start a fight on air before being pulled away by security. The whole time redeye was calm as gently caress.

Dude is too chill and too professional to hate.

is there video of this

Bonnono
May 2, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yRFOnGM8-I

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What an idiot

a witch
Jan 12, 2017

Redeye owns.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
The old HUD was so sneyking bad

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Yeah lvl death owned

drat I forgot about lvl death. It was multiples of 3 right?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

RisqueBarber posted:

drat I forgot about lvl death. It was multiples of 3 right?

6/5/4/3 respectively as you put more skill points in

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Majuju posted:

6/5/4/3 respectively as you put more skill points in

I think eventually it was changed so that it got max damage against level 25 enemies if you had it at level 4, right?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

IcePhoenix posted:

I think eventually it was changed so that it got max damage against level 25 enemies if you had it at level 4, right?

correct

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Looke posted:

Almost as bad as Jaky Lmao

:frogout:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

ILL Machina posted:

Thank you for this good post. There were too many good moments, I wish I had some to contribute. TI4 was when I got into watching the scene but I feel like that was eternity ago and I don't even remember that person.

EG VG game 2 or 3, don't remember. RTZ on alchemist.

There were a shitload of really good games from the group stages and lower bracket that year. As much as it pains me to say so, Mason in mirana was a treat.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

It did the LVL damage regardless of ability level at 25. (as normally it wouldn't work for 6/4/3)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sad thing is I know that idiot having done SC2 poo poo around the same time. Dude is a massive twat and that video is a good example of the type of people who make up the majority of that esport scene I had to deal with doing my own dumb video poo poo.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

:thunk:

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

if you like jacky lmao then idek what kind of trauma your brain is suffering

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Jacky Mao rules

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

He's one of the most exciting players around, how can you not at least appreciate that?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

:thunk:

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

LD Interview

VVV Thanks, its fixed now.

RisqueBarber fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 25, 2017

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

RisqueBarber posted:

LD Interview

fixed yer link

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
new LD cosmetic looks bad

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like you LD in case you are reading this post. Just want to say hi. Give me a job.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
There's a podcast on Twitch right now with Cap, Blitz, Grant, Charlie, and Nahaz. Nahaz is going 1v4 defending the idea that we don't need to know how Belichick/Maddon/Popovich succeed as managers and coaches, just that they succeed having never played sports professionally. He's really going all on in the idea that he deserves to be at TI instead of a pro.

It's looking bad.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Zurreco posted:

There's a podcast on Twitch right now with Cap, Blitz, Grant, Charlie, and Nahaz. Nahaz is going 1v4 defending the idea that we don't need to know how Belichick/Maddon/Popovich succeed as managers and coaches, just that they succeed having never played sports professionally. He's really going all on in the idea that he deserves to be at TI instead of a pro.

It's looking bad.

I would have assumed Nahaz to look up to Daryl Morey instead

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
How can Nahaz LOGICALLY argue that he should be at TI while this genius is not

https://clips.twitch.tv/HorribleLivelyMonkeyPeteZaroll

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
jacky lmao is the best. getting a girlfriend really helped him out. his last blog was even mostly intelligible english

dakota is really boring but i feel bad for him since he has a family to support

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Valve has fully realized the mobile game whale hunting strategy loving works

http://blog.dota2.com/2017/07/level-2000-collectors-baby-roshan/

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I mean it's only what $800? There's a stupid overwatch statue that is $450 and doesn't even have a cool in game thing.

Maybe Valve needs to make rosh an anime.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

How can Nahaz LOGICALLY argue that he should be at TI while this genius is not

https://clips.twitch.tv/HorribleLivelyMonkeyPeteZaroll

How is that clip not https://clips.twitch.tv/SlickAcceptableCroquetteKappaRoss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Valve has fully realized the mobile game whale hunting strategy loving works

http://blog.dota2.com/2017/07/level-2000-collectors-baby-roshan/

Lol the courier expires. I suppose it makes sense, if you're a whale, Valve knows they can get another 800 out of you next year.

• Locked thread