Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That BB triple kill on death was just ridiculous. Seems like the correct way to counter BB is disable him for the entire fight and hope he retreats.

Or don't let him farm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Bristle-Naga combo to discourage fighting as much as possible.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Oh poo poo. I didn't realize a mod on the somethingawful.com forums was a pro DOTA player.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This complexity/red game is just the worst/best.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

After 90 minutes, if you have over 7k gold a rapier is automatically purchased for you, and replaces a random item in your inventory.

You're welcome for fixing your stupid game, Valve.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That's almost a good draft stage overlay. Almost.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sphyre posted:

$100,000 all star match :vince:

It's almost enough to make me watch the 90 minutes of cringe surrounding it.

I want one person to troll the match and just feed.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Valve is hopeless if Rubick Arcana isn't a temporary poorly fitting Arcana piece of whatever hero you steal an ultimate from.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Much like competitive tag, no respectable adult should play. Only watch and post stupid opinions on the internet.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It's incredible how poorly Valve can handle things as a business. "We had no possible way of knowing how the sale of our merchandise was setup. But don't worry, we'll pay attention now."

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Incoherence posted:

The question is whether the losers of Pudge/Invoker would throw their support behind Rubick or not. I have a bad feeling they won't.

The loser of Pudge/Invoker is going to blame lack of support and will be AFK for the rest of the contest.
:rimshot:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Got my TI pass in the mail today. Woo.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Incoherence posted:

w33 is trying to win 1v9 as a Timbersaw.

Unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Valve has fully realized the mobile game whale hunting strategy loving works

http://blog.dota2.com/2017/07/level-2000-collectors-baby-roshan/

Lol the courier expires. I suppose it makes sense, if you're a whale, Valve knows they can get another 800 out of you next year.

• Locked thread